Chapter 4 Part 1

"I want my sister!" Alaric whined for the thousandth time.
'A prince with a sister complex..... just great'  laxus thought. Like lucy asked they had begun showing Alaric around town, however he quickly got bored and started whining for Lucy.
"Cant I petrify him?" Ever asked
"Treason!" Aleric shouted smiling.
"Must you be annoyance everywhere brother?" Lucy said stepping out of a portal staring at her brother.
"Let's go. I know you didn't come all the way here for nothing." Lucy said dragging him through the portal. The others followed quietly behind.
"What is it?" Lucy said startling her brother with her cold voice.
'I'm gonna die' Aleric gulped.
"Well princess...... your suitors are impatient and have decided to pay you a visit. The king Sinbad and Emperor Kouen with their vassals will arrive in Florie tomorrow " Alaric finished slowly inching away from his pissed off sister.
"And you decide to only say this now??"
Lucy said deadly calm. Slowly turning to her brother
"Blue inferno" she whispered.
"Ahhhhh" Aleric fell screaming surrounded in blue flames the members of the thunder god tribe backed away immediately shocked.
"We're immortals. He wont die" lucy said coldly unwillingly releasing her spell.
"Lucas" lucy said. A shadow appeared behind her.
"Get rooms ready for our guests" she finished. The shadow disappeared. And lucy who was still very angry decided to return to her room.

Yes it's short I'm a bit busy as of now but I'll update a longgg part two to this before the week finishes