Chapter 4 Part 2

??? POV
I wonder how she's doing......
Lucy...... are you well love?. Oh well I'll see you soon enough.

Lucy entered fairytail and went straight to the bar.
"Listen up brats!" Master shouted. "Very important people are going to be arriving in a few hours and members from each guild are going to welcome them.  They are the monarchs of Sindria and the Kou Empire along with their vassals. Best behavior because pissing then of is the end for all of us got it?!?!" Master said and immediately everyone straightened up. "Mira call out the names I sent you earlier l."
" Team Natsu, the thunder god tribe, levy, jet, troy, gajeel, Lucy, lissana, me, elfman and master." Mira said
"Get ready we're leaving", master shouted walking out the guild everyone but lucy, her brother and her friends followed behind him.
Lucy held out her hands and a white smoke started to gather until it looked like a huge cloud. Lucy sat on it and gestured to the others to sit. Mira,evergreen, frees, bixlow, Laxus, gajeel and Aleric got on. Lucy raised her hands and they took off to the docks.

Meanwhile fairytail and the rest of the guilds were waiting with the royal family for their important and very dangerous guests.
"Huhh? I'm sure lucy was supposed to come." Minerva said looking over at fairytail.
"Yeah I don't see iron freak or the she demon anywhere too." The dragon slayer duo commented.
"Master where are they?" Erza asked "this is disrespe-"
"They will arrive when the do erza " master cut erza off. And just as he did
The ship that carries their futures arrived.
As the kings and their vassals stepped off the eyes the crowd looking for her.
"Did the crown princess not come?", Sinbad asked king Toma as he approached
"Crown princess? Who-?" King Toma was cut off by Kouen.
"No one stuttered answer what you were asked " kouen threatened. King toma already looked as though he would pass out from the huge amounts of magoi he felt from the group.
"Oh stop fussing over nonsense. How could he answer what he doesn't know?" Lucy's voice came from above. Everyone looked up, as the cloud lowered everyone got off, as Alaric stepped off he held his hand out for his sister. Lucy took it and allowed Alaric to guide her to the front. As it was common for siblings to assist the future monarch as so. As she approached Sindra and Kou bowed to her at this point everyone was confused until Emperor Kuoen spoke.
"Crown princess of the celestial empire, it's good to see you again." He smiled
"Yes, though if you  have informed me of your visit earlier things would have been better." Lucy said coldly. A stranger could tell she wasn't pleased.
"CROWN PRINCESS?!?!" fairytail shouted. Causing Lucy's face to show even more displeasure.
'She's pissed' Aleric thought with an uneasy smile.
"Lucy-neesasma are we staying with you?" Aladian asked
"Hmm" Lucy nodded patting the magi's head affectionately as he hugged her waist.
Everyone was still confused. Noticing this Alaric begrudgingly explained.
"My sister and I are of the royal family of the Celestial Empire. Lucy is the next Queen. She had been bored and wanted to experience life differently. Though I doubt she wanted to experience it like that" Alaric paused a dark look taking over his face causing fairytail to bow their heads before he continued, " these are her potential king consorts" he finished looking straight at Laxus who's face dropped at the information.
"As for the reason for your visit we'll discuss back at the mansion " lucy said looking at the two kings and their vassals. She then turned to the king of Florie and said
"I'll be taking them" as a portal opened up as she raised her hand and she stepped through and the kingdoms of Sindria and Ku as well as the Thunder God Legion followed closely behind her, Alaric politely bowed after sending another dark look to Fairy Tail and went into the portal. Natsu who tried running through was too late, he just ran straight into the ocean.
"Stupid brat" master said followed by snickers from the other guilds.
"Master why didn't you tell us?" Erza asked
"Mira, gajeel you too" levy said.
The three looked at each other, shrugged and replied " cause she said not too" they said and turned to go back to the guild