002.

𝗪𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.
——————
TWO WEEKS LATER

"y/n" i said to her lowly as i backed her up on the wall, even though i felt she was getting nervous, she didn't show it.

"mattheo if your gonna kill me just do it, because i promise you or your father won't make it a day after" she gritted through her teeth.

"oh love i'm not about to kill you right now, i have a wait a little bit" i grinned at her and she looked confused. i moved closer to the point where our bodies where touching.

"n-no! this is weird. stop trying to seduce me" she yelled and pushed me off of her. i quickly put my hands in surrender and backed away. i may be a fucked up person but i will never force someone.

"why are you in here anyways" she asked annoyed, sitting on the couch.

"because i was trying to practice" i said and pulled out my wand.

"practice?" she questioned and tilted her head to the side. i chuckled and signaled for her to come closer. she hesitated but she did.

"if you wanna be a good wizard you have to practice kind of like defense against the dark arts, but i am the dark arts" i explained.

"Animoza Espinoza" i shouted and the bird's head cut off. i smiled in satisfaction as she moved closer to me.

"how did you do that? i've never heard of that spell" she questioned and walked over to the dead bird. her heels clicking was a satisfying sound. she bent over and took a close look.

"can you do that to humans too?" she looked up at me. i nodded my head while she stood up.

"teach me how to do that" she asked. i agreed and she picked up her wand.

"Cerebellum Erasus" i shouted again and another bird appeared.

"dude what the fuck ..?" she trailed off. she got in position to do the spell.

"now say it" i told her. she said it, and the birds head cut off again. she smiled happily which is something i haven't seen much of unless she's with kai.

"don't tell anyone about this" she said with a straight face. i rolled my tongue on the cheek and sighed.

i sat down on the couch and pulled out a blunt. she sat down next to me and watched my get it ready. i saw her doing drugs at the gingers party and i was honestly surprised. i lit it and she laid her head back on the couch.

i inhaled it and slowly let it blow out of my nose. i offered her some and she looked like she was debating if she should.

"daddy's little girl scared to take a hit of weed but will do four lines of coke?" i asked making her glare at me.

"you have room to be talking about dads" she said as she leaned her head back against the couch. i put my knee on the couch and raised up over her.

"open your mouth" i said and she looked at me as if i was crazy, which i was but you get the point. "i said open your mouth y/n" i said again and as soon as she opened her mouth, i exhaled smoke into her mouth. shortly after she exhaled too and sat up.