010.

"i did it again fuck" y/n yelled and they just watched her pace around the room.

"you did what y/n?" cheryl asked

"mattheo was in my dorm, we didn't have sex but he drained me and i was so tired after. he helped me get out of the shower and we fell asleep together. i told him i loved him" y/n started to tear up.

it wasn't sad tears, it was angry tears, because she let herself fall for him again. she was doing fine, and then he had to come up and make her want to risk it all for him all over again.

"you guys are never going to leave each other alone y/n, he's trying to protect you. stop being toxic and go talk it out" blaise said harshly.

"no" she instantly said. "you three still on that weird threesome shit?" y/n asked grabbing blaise's arm. they all shrugged and blaise stood up because y/n was pulling him.

"can i borrow him for a second" y/n asked.

"i don't care" cheryl said with a laugh. she pulled blaise out of his own room, and pulled him into the slytherin common room.

"y/n what are you doing" he asked looking around. she spotted mattheo talking to elena.

"blaise if i kiss you would you kiss me back?" she asked with a smile.

"yeah why not" he said and gently cupped her face. tilting his head to the side.

she grabbed him by the cheeks and pulled him onto her lips, as his hands curled into her hair and she separated to breathe, the airless, gasping laugh he gives against the side of her mouth before pulling her in again is broken only as his legs start slipping off from y/n's.

mattheo clenched his jaw as he watched them, and he had felt worst then he ever had. he walked out of the common room and y/n stopped kissing blaise. he pulled back and looked over at a man.

he looked like he had been homeless for ages, his beard was long and black. his skin was dirty. his clothes were ripped and filthy.

blaise stared him as the other students scattered away from him. y/n turned around and she instantly was fearful.

"blaise .. blaise go" she said lowly pushing him away while still staring at him. it was robert jungs. the only man that brought her true fear. the only man who made every nightmare of hers come true.

"no .. why?" he asked, trying to protect her.

"go get mattheo for me, okay?" she asked him. he quickly walked back towards the boys dormitory. students quickly ran out, because they were obviously scared.

"how did you even get in here?" y/n asked.

"i've been trying to get to you for years, nothing can stop me now" he said in a aggressive tone. he ran towards her but she moved over just as he was about to punch her.

he tripped her, making her fall to the ground. y/n quickly tried to get up, but his strong arms pinned her down.

"ah, i've been waiting to get you like this again, on top of you, you begging to be let go" he said harshly. she could feel his hot breath on his neck.