003.

𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆, 𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝗳𝗳
—————
(

Near Rape Experience In This Chapter)

"so did you talk to mr. riddle yet" y/n asked me as she did her hair in my mirror.

"yes, and why didn't you tell me you couldn't die" i asked her, making her slightly laugh.

"why should i tell you that again?" she stopped looking in the mirror and walked over to me. i didn't respond.

"why aren't you afraid?" i randomly asked making her raise her eyebrows.

"i'm y/n mikaelson, i'm not afraid of anything. i'm a survivor." she said with full confidence.

"your not afraid of death though?" i asked and laid my head back on my pillow. she hovered over me and smiled.

"death is the last thing on my mind" she said but i didn't pay attention. i was admiring her perfect facial features, she was drop dead gorgeous.

"do you wanna take a picture or what?" she asked as she noticed.

"can i fuck you?" i asked her and she quickly stood up.

"um .. what?" she asked awkwardly while scratching her head.

"can i fuck you? please ..?" i asked, making her raise her eyebrows again.

"no-" she said and got off the bed, then someone knocked.

"can you please tell him stop fucking knocking on my dorm door" i asked her angrily, because her little boyfriend was always coming to my dorm like i'm cool with him or something. i've tried to make it clear many times that i wasn't.

she rolled her eyes and opened the door and kai instantly fell on her, making her almost fall herself. he looked fucked up. like drunk and high on weed & coke.

she sat him on my chair making me raise up and push him on the floor. she yelled at me but i ignored her and sat back down.

"i'm sorry y/n i really am" he said sloppily as she squatted down to him sitting on the floor.

"sorry for what? you didn't do anything baby" she said but he shook his head no.

"no, i fucked her, i did and i'm sorry" he said sloppily which mad her expression instantly changed from caring to cold hearted.