020.

"Oh why don't you just go have sex with Elena then. Again! Go get her pregnant" Y/n yelled in theo's face.

"Give it a fucking rest okay!" He demanded angrily. Y/n stormed out of her living room and walked into the guest room. She saw Blaise and Charm, his one month old baby sleeping peacefully. The baby quickly opened her eyes and started to cry.

"It's okay baby, your daddy's sleeping" Y/n said softly and took the baby off his chest. She walked out and closed the door behind her.

"Here hold her" she gave Mattheo the baby and walked into the kitchen without another word.

She opened the refrigerator to grab her cousin's baby bottle. She warmed it quickly.

"Wow you really are good with babies" Mattheo said making y/n quint at him.

"Honey .. making a bottle is the simplest thing when taking care of a baby" she took the baby back from Mattheo and carried her back to the guest room, where Blaise was sleeping.

She put the bottle in her mouth and opened Blaise's arm wider so she could lay there. Y/n slowly walked out the room, leaving them to rest.

They heard someone knock so they opened the door, to see Tiara. She looked slightly scared. 

Y/n mugged her and opened the door wider for her to come in. She didn't like her but she slightly didn't have a choice.

Tiara walked into the bathroom first. Y/n looked and mattheo and he gave her a grin.

"Beat her ass" he encouraged. He followed behind her, standing by the door. Y/n walked into the huge bathroom, closing the door behind her. Tiara was in the mirror.

"Y/n you aren't gonna hurt me." Tiara said with confidence. She turned around and gave her grin.

Y/n pushed Tiara into the glass on the sink, shattering it. Tiara punched her in the face, which didn't faze Y/n at all.

She punched her back harder. Tiara pushed Y/n to the ground and got on top of her, choking her out.

Y/n pushed her way up, but Tiara was basically riding her back while still trying to choke her out.

Y/n pushed Tiara back into the mirror and instantly got Tiara off her back. She was trying to catch her breath.

Tiara's face was covered in blood from the mirror cutting her face. Y/n was bent over with her back turned to Tiara, so she took the opportunity to jump on her back again.

Y/n got the better of her and kneed her in the stomach harshly. They took a silent pause.

"Ain't no baby there bitch" Tiara yelled.

"Could've fooled me!" Y/n yelled back.

Tiara punched her again in the face. Y/n grabbed ahold of Tiara's shoulder, punching her also.

Mattheo listened from outside, hoping that Y/n was winning. Caroline rushed to the door along with Kol and Davina.

"Move out the way Mattheo" Caroline yelled.

"I can't do that Caroline."

"What do you mean you can't do it?"

"I can't do it!"

"If you don't open that door I'm going to kill your ass" Klaus said, walking up.

"Well why don't I buss a cap in yours" Mattheo pulled out the gun Y/n used to kill his father and pointed it at Caroline's head.

Davina gasped in shock.

"You know your scaring my wife don't you?" Klaus said calmly.

"Yeah I'm scaring you too." Mattheo said with a smirk.