015.

A/n - overlook that elena and y/n look like doppelgangers

A/n - overlook that elena and y/n look like doppelgangers. They aren't in the slightest bit. Remember, the elena that Mattheo dated and Stefan's elena are two different people. Ones smart, and ones dumb. Also don't slut shame y/n for this 😭 (y'all are gonna do it anyways I know), I did it because I felt it was right because HOPE AND LONDON Disrespectful asses.

MUGGLE HOTEL

Mattheo spooned y/n as they rested, one of his hands around her stomach and the other on her neck, tenderly.

Her eyes vacillated open, and she saw what position they were in she pushed him away, sitting up. She didn't need him touching her any longer.

"I'm hungry Mattheo" she shook him.

"How is that my problem y/n" he murmured in his morning voice.

"Because, you fucking kidnapped me now go get me some fucking food before I go myself, and I tell someone that I was kidnapped and held hostage"

He raised up, and scoured his eyes. She grinned at him guiltlessly. He strolled into the restroom. He brushed his teeth with the toothbrush they previously had in there for him, it was new. He washed his face with a cloth altogether and strolled back out.

He approached her, and kissed her cheek. She let him, however she didn't care for it. He began to kiss her neck. She actually let him, since she was appreciating it however she was not going to have any sort of sex with him.

He began to get into it and got on the bed. He was in the middle of her legs, actually kissing her neck.

"Mattheo I'm not going to have sex with you" she explained. He gazed toward her with frustration.

"Why?"

"You've been kissing my step sister, and you had sex with her" y/n said with nauseate.

"Can I make you feel good?" he inquired. He knew whether he gave her head she was most likely going to let him to hit, yet he didn't mind that much at any rate.

"No, ew" she said, making an appalled face.

"It was a mistake. We weren't even together when I slept with her, but you forgave kai" he began to kiss her body once more, going lower and lower. She just had a bra and clothing on since she was unable to rest in pants.

"Tell me that you don't want this and I'll stop" he mumbled in the middle of kisses. He slipped his hands in the middle of her folds, yet she immediately moved it.

"Your so easy" she pushed him off her and he only layed down. "Go get my food, now" y/n said with a straight face. He groaned and got off the bed by and by.

Somebody knocked on the inn door, making y/n bounce up, however Mattheo snatched her arm rapidly, halting her.

"House keeping" the lady behind the entryway hollered out. Y/n feigned exacerbation and tumbled down on the bed. He opened the entryway and she gave him different wash and dry materials.