017.

A/n; I didn't even attempt to edit this chapter .. so bare with me dawg 😭

"This is a lie" Klaus yelled, making hayley close her eyes and take a deep breath.

"shut up nic" rebekah yelled back. freya snatched hayley's arm roughly, pulling up her sleeve.

"watch it" hayley warned. freya ignored her and cut open her wrist quickly. hayley winced in pain.

freya put hayley's arm over the bowl and squeezed it, pouring out blood.

"i'm out" legacy stated and tried to walk out of the living room, but davina stopped her. davina shook her head no, warning her.

legacy sighed and leaned up against the door frame.

after freya was done, she told y/n to help hayley patch up her cut. y/n took hayley's arm and cleaned around it, then wrapped a bandage around it.

"i could've done that without blood" davina interrupted.

"Klaus can I talk to you for a second" Caroline trailed off nervously. They walked out into the hallway from everyone else.

"I don't wanna deal with this anymore klaus. I know that you love me, and I love you but I can't do this anymore .." Caroline trailed off.

"Do what Caroline? Look after my daughter?"

"Klaus don't you wanna go away for a while? Your family protects her, she'll be fine" Caroline rubbed his arm up and down.

"If you wanna leave then go, but I am staying here" Klaus walked off.

"It will take a lot of my energy, but I'll be able to figure it out. You guys can leave for now" Freya announced.

"Stefannn" y/n whined and pulled his arm.

"What y/n?"

"Let's go" she said playfully. She pulled him into her room, closing the door.

"Did she just do that in front of us?" Hayley asked.

"Yes, that's y/n for you" Rebekah said truthfully. They started to walk off but they heard a loud bang come from her room.

Hayley knocked lightly, trying to make sure she was okay.

"We're fine" y/n yelled. Hayley stood there shocked, while everyone else was unfazed.

Mattheo walked through the house making Rebekah sigh loudly.

"Where is y/n? I wanna talk" he asked. They shrugged there shoulders, trying to avoid drama.

"She's in the back" davina told him, making him walk to her room and open the door.

"God dad don't you knoc-" y/n's mouth opened in shocked. She was in the process of giving stefan head.

"Oh hell no" mattheo yelled. Y/n got up from the bed to rush mattheo out quickly.

"Mattheo what are doing here? It's fine just like go back to the malfoy manor or something" y/n tried push him out but he wasn't budging.

Stefan slowly slid his pants back. He walked over to y/n and put his arm around her.

"Why can't we just have sex without getting interrupted"

"Was that a death wish you hear love?" Kol said to davina, making her laugh. Mattheo was trying to pull out his wand, but y/n snatched it first. She broke it in half.

"Guess I'ma just have to use my hands" mattheo smacked his teeth.

Y/n pushed mattheo into the wall forcefully. Stefan took his time walking out.