022.

"Don't you dare try to do that like I'm the one who did wrong!" Y/n yelled at Mattheo. Following him into the bathroom.

"So matching the same energy means that I'm the bad person now?!" Mattheo picked up his face towel off the towel hanger because he had to wash it.

"Yes. It would be different if we didn't hate each other but you know we hated each other and you didn't care"

"You gave her ex head" Mattheo stated a very valid point. That was wrong of her to do, knowing Mattheo wanted to be her first.

"I'm done with this" Y/n started to grab her toothbrush along with her other products.

"You aren't going anywhere" Mattheo said calmly. Y/n ignored him.

"Your not fucking going anywhere" he slammed her against the wall. She tilted her her head and gave him a smirk.

"God your hot .. when did you get so hot" Y/n complimented. His grip loosened around her neck. It was a long silence.

He kissed her, hard. He picked her up and put her onto the bathroom counter. He pulled down her pants while she pulled off her own shirt.

"Your so pretty" he grabbed her face, stroking her cheek. He started to kill down, all the way until her thighs. It was a couple seconds of silence.

"What are you- oh" Y/n tried to ask theo but before she could finish he plunged two fingers into her.

"Shut the fuck up"

"Stefan-" Y/n moaned then immediately covered her hand with her mouth in shock. Mattheo completely stopped and looked up at her. He slowly stood up.

"Did you just call me that old son of a bitches name?" Y/n closed her legs slowly and got off the counter, picking up her pants.

"Wow" Mattheo scoffed.

"We were doing so well." Mattheo said lowly. "Tell me what I can do, so you can actually love me back. Tell me"

Y/n stared at him with a cold, emotionless expression.

"Your never gonna love me are you?" Mattheo said lowly.

"I do .." Y/n lowered her voice.

"No you don't you fucking liar."

"When I finally tried you went and slept with that bitch do you know how bad that fucked me up?" Y/n yelled.

"It was one fucking time. You slept with Stefan and Kai, let's not forget you making out with Legacy and Draco everytime I turn around"

"Fuck you" Y/n chuckled and gave him a disgusted look.

"I didn't cheat, Y/n. I can't say the same about you" Mattheo snapped back.

"I never cheated on you don't do that. I swear to merlin, mattheo don't fucking do that!" Y/n yelled, following him out the bathroom.

"I don't care anymore" He said, going to put his clothes in the washer. "Dont touch me" He said and aggressiveness

"Go lay down" Y/n said and rolled her eyes.

.... ♡♡

"Hey, you remember when I said that I would never get married?" Mattheo asked Y/n.

"Yes" She replied while eating her strawberries on her bed while looking through mail.

"How about we get married?" Mattheo said, arranging stuff on the dresser. Y/n looked up at him to see if he was serious.

"Like right now?"

"Yeah why not? We can do it online" Mattheo smiled at her.

"Let's do it" Y/n responded with a smile.

.... ♡♡

"Mikaelsons, I have something to tell you" Y/n sat down at the kitchen table, while her other family stood around. Klaus nodded.

"I'm married." She announced. Rebekah beamed with joy, Elijah looked a little startled, Freya didn't look too happy, and Klaus along with Hayley looked utterly confused.

"Kai proposed?" Hayley asked, moving closer to her, then she grabbed her ring, staring at it.

"No Mattheo did" Y/n corrected her with a smile, but her smile faded once she saw how unhappy her mother looked.

"Y/n no .." Hayley said with pure concern, looking at her with shock mixed with sadness.

"Absolutely not" Klaus said sternly and not even five seconds later, her hand came across his face.

"I don't remember asking for either one of you guys permission. I'm seventeen, we are already legally married"

Elijah stood there with his hands in his pockets, trying to defend Klaus and Hayley but nothing came to mind.

"I'm stable enough to get married. My fiance has a house and he has a source of income" Y/n told them straight up.

"I didn't think it'd lead to this .." Klaus said, starting to pace.

"Lead to what? Voldemort is dead let the rival fucking go." Y/n cursed.

"You don't need to be with him! You jump between guys constantly!"

"Oh like you didn't run to Cami the moment you and Caroline broke up" Y/n snapped back with a mug. Everyones eyes widened.

"Your my daughter I just-"

"You don't get to use that word anymore. That word is off limits to you. I may be your daughter but you will never be my father again if you keep trying to control me, you got that?" Y/n moved closer to him. Klaus nodded his head in agreement.

"Now, who wants to help me?"

.... ♡♡

"Mattheo .. what is this" Y/n said, walking into the haul where the wedding was supposed to be held.

"The plates you wanted .."

"Was I not clear enough Mattheo?" Y/n turned to Mattheo with a offended look.

"Where the fuck are the Lenox plates?" Y/n looked at the organizer and Mattheo. He sighed.

"These are the Lenox plates" the woman tried to tell her.

"You shut the fuck up, you," she pointed to mattheo. "I could not have been more specific I asked you to find me a cater with the royal blue plates. You HAD ONE JOB"

"but these can work baby-"

"Goddammit why does everything always have to suck" Y/n sighed calmly. "This is my fucking wedding day." She threw one of the plated on the floor, shattering it. She picked up another plate.

"Stop being cunty" Mattheo quickly said, rushing over to her and grabbing the plate. He tried to hug her but she pushed him away.

"Fuck it. I don't want a ceremony" Y/n decided and walked out.

This chapter was really short, but do you guys want a wedding or no? Its your guy's choice. Another choice, do you guys want a book of the next generation, or another Mattheo riddle  book with a different plot. She'll be less cunty, I promise.