006.

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗴𝘂𝘆
—————————
ONE WEEK LATER
y/n and mattheo slowly stepped out of the car, looking a mess since they've had the same clothes on for two days.

"mattheo i look a mess" she said in embarrassment while trying to fix your hair.

"you still look perfect" he kissed her cheek, shocking her. she blushed and walked into the store. they grabbed a few things to eat with some spare cash he had.

when they walked out multiple men where surrounding the whole store. y/n and mattheo looked at each and decided to try and run to the car.

one of the men grabbed y/n from behind, holding her arms. another one grabbed mattheo, making him angry.

"your so beautiful" one of the old men whispered into y/n ear. but everyone could hear it. the other men grinned and mattheo tried to move but three of them where holding onto him.

"get off me" y/n said trying to let go of his grip.

"oh we're going to have fun with you before we take you to the dark lord" one of the other men whispered. mattheo broke out there hold, the man who was holding y/n was shocked and his grip loosened.

mattheo pointed his wand at all of them, making them hold their hands up in surrender. he motioned for y/n to come next to him. y/n turned around and punched the man in his face, causing his nose to bleed and him wince in pain.

y/n rushed next to mattheo and drew her wand.

"so you fuckers were really going to try and hurt my fucking girlfriend" mattheo yelled aggressively making most of them jump at the sound of him yelling. y/n was shocked that he just called her his girlfriend.

mattheo cut off every last one of their hands with his spell, emotionless. they both quickly got in the car, leaving their bodies there.

"mattheo .." y/n trailed off.

"yes?" mattheo answered, his hand was gripping the steering wheel tightly, she kept glancing at them.

"why did you call me your girlfriend?" y/n asked, making mattheo chuckle.

"is that not what you are? i just marked you, your basically my wife" mattheo said, making y/n have butterflies. she shook the feeling.

"i never intended on getting married" y/n looked into the mirror staring at herself. she went inside her purse then grabbed some wet wipes and cleaned off her face thoroughly.

"never have i, and it's still not happening" mattheo said making y/n side eye him. "marriage destroys relationships"

y/n thought about it for a second and he was right. her mother died at birth and she was conceived from a one night stand, but all her friends parents marriages failed.

"i marked you, your mine for life now" mattheo said making y/n roll her eyes. she didn't like the idea of not being with a protective person. kai wasn't protective, but mattheo was to the point where it was possessive.