.Watched.

Recap of The Last Chapter: 

"Y/n and I both have a crush on the same guy, though she started liking him first. She wants me to confess to him first. I never understood why she let me, I never got to ask her. I want to talk to her and talk things out but I guess it's awkward right now. I don't want to lose her though, she's like a little sister to me." She said gazing softly at the water as I started feeling a bit guilty.

"She sounds like a nice, nee-chan," I said as my heart beats thinking of the words she said. Ran-chan nodded with a smile, "I think you would get along with her, Though right now she is visiting family." She said as my memory range to that time she called me to hang out with her and Sonoko-chan at the pool.

"You know, I think Conan-Kun likes you. I've caught him staring at you many times. The stares aren't mean ones but gentle and admirable ones. I believe he has a crush on you, I think you should confess." She said looking down at me as my eyes shined. "You think so?" I said as I got excited, she nodded as I blushed and played with my fingers.

"I-I...I think I'm going to confess on Christmas."

________________

"Ran-nee-chan! What are we doing today?" I heard Conan's voice as I watch from the couch. I was tying the shoelaces of my Tennis shoes. The ones Professor Agasa gave me, Ran-chan told me we were going out for a  bit. I had to get ready and wear something warm since the snow is still falling. 

I was wearing something casual but warm enough for the cold. I finish tying my shoes as I sit up and off the couch. I walk over to the changer as I grab my red coat and my white scarf covering up my shirt. I look over to Ran-nee-chan and Conan who were walking in this direction. "We are going to the mall nearby, we are buying Christmas presents." She said smiling looking over to me as she gave me a wink. 

I blush thinking she might be up to something, I notice that Sonoko and Mouri-san were outside talking. I grab my bag along with an umbrella as I step outside, I look out to the sky as I breathe out. The cold steam leaving my mouth as I watch it disappear. "F/n-chan! Come inside the car! Don't stand in the cold." I turn to Sonoko who is waving me over, My feet walk off the steps and onto the crunchy snow.

I walk up to the car I go inside, the air was warm because of the heater and the seats were warm as well. Not in the way of someone sitting there for a long time but because of the heater. I lean into the seat a bit as I look out the window, Ran-chan and Jimmy are coming out of the house smiling together. My eyes glance over to their hands, they were holding hands but in a friendly way.

Though, that still hurt my heart a bit as I watched them walk over. If I ever do return to normal size...It's going to hurt Ran-chan, Hopefully by the time I turn normal...I have successfully confessed and Jimmy has given me an answer. I am still scared of rejection but I have to look at the good things. The door opens as Jimmy and Ran get into the car, I move over to the side as I pull out my phone. 

I look through my contacts as I see some messages from my other friends. Over the past few days that I turned small, I talked to them but I never told them about what happened. I lied to them telling them the same thing I told Ran-chan. That I was visiting family and I had to leave early, I also apologized for leaving without saying goodbye but they understood my situation. 

After some time in the car, we arrive at the mall as we set out. I grab my umbrella along with my purse, I get out of the car being followed by Jimmy and Ran. I look over to the building, it was an inside mall which was good. "Okay, we will be going around and buying presents. F/n-chan and Conan-Kun, can you both manage on your own?" I turn to Ran-chan and I nod with some blush on my face.