Party pt.2

I was having a mini panic attack at the moment. I can't believe Jimmy saw me n-naked. I looked down at my black shorts and my black tank top as I wait for my hair to dry. I sit on the bed looking down with my heart beating rapidly. I hear a knock on the door and I freeze, "F/n! I'm coming inside!" I hear the door open and than Ran-chan walked inside and I look up a little but no Conan. "W-Where is C-Conan-kun?" I stuttered..."Oh Dad's fixing him up right now" I nod and sight in relief. "What? Oh my god are you blushing?" Ran-chan tease's as she come's near me. "H-Huh? Blushing? Whose's blushing?" I laugh nervously while looking away. "Oh come on F/n, You can tell me. I won't tell Conan-kun anything. I promise" She puts up her pinky....Should I? I sight before putting my pink and than we cross. "Sooo...Do you like Conan-Kun?" She questioned with a smile. 

"..." I was looking down with blush all over my face, "I d-do like....C-Conan-kun" I look down while holding onto my shorts. "EEE! I knew it!" Ran-chan cheered...If only she knew Conan-kun was Jimmy. I felt guilty but.....I have to fight for what I love right? "Okay, let's talk about this later. Right now let's get ready. I have my dress ready and I have your outfit ready as well." Ran-chan got up from her position and than went towards the closet. I got up from the bed and I went towards Ran-chan who just got something from the closet. She turned around smiling and I was scared.

"Here's your....Dress!" She smiled brightly. "R-Ran-neechan! It's e-exposing t-to much!" I waved my hands around. "No no no" She said in English. "Your going to put this on F/n" I sighted before getting tackled by Ran-chan who is getting me in the dress and than putting details. The dress was a bit Itchy because I haven't put it on before. I got used to it a little bit and than Ran-chan got out the shoes for it. "Ran-neechan! Those are high-heels!" I wined. "High-heels for kids" She giggled and I just let her put them on. After a bit she curled my hair a little bit for it to be Wavy and than she added some Chapstick and some lotion to my leg so they can shine and be soft, She also toke off my Tank top and made me put on a Sleeve's short shirt.

I looked in the mirror once I was finished and I was shocked...Was this really me?

I kept looking at myself in the mirror

I kept looking at myself in the mirror...I was just surprised. "Wow" I said as I kept looking in the mirror. "You look really pretty F/n!" Ran-chan smiled brightly. I looked at her outfit and she was wearing a yellow dress, with white knee length socks, White flats and she curled her hair a bit. She also put on a little bit of makeup. "Come on F/n, Let's go already" She held out her hand and I toke it. We walked out of the room and I noticed Mori-san and Conan-Kun aren't in the Livingroom. "Huh? Where are they?" Ran-chan asked confused. She pulled out her phone and than she started texting who I supposed Mori-san. She than looked angry. "...." I was a bit scared to ask but, "Ran-neechan? Are you okay?" I questioned...I could see a dark aura forming. "They left without us F/n" She started marching out the living room towards the front door. I rushed after her my heel's clicking on the ground.

{After a drive with an angry Ran-chan who complained the whole way}

I looked at the entrance of the Building...It was the company building...There was body guards and lights. I was nervous but Ran-chan got out and held her hand out for me. I toke it and than we walked down the red carpet they have outside towards the building hold Ran-chan's hand the whole way. "Woah! This place is fancy!" Ran-chan exclaimed wide sparkling eyed. I nodded..."Its really pretty" Than a guy in a suit came up to us and asked..."You names please?" They even have a list for who is attending! "Ran Mouri and F/n L/n" Ran-chan went ahead and listed both our names. "This way please" The guy led the way and we followed. I still held onto Ran-chan's hand so I don't get lost.