.The Stalker's Story.

Recap of the chapter, .The Detective.: 

To: The Girl known as Freak.

From: Unknown.

I've been watching you for quite some time now. I think you're interesting. I heard your conversation with your parents yesterday. The one about the morning how you didn't have friends. I can be your friend...I can be anything you want me to be.

I will always be with you and never leave you alone, your pretty and you're so cute. If you wanna be friends with me, meet me at the park. Within a two-day span, be there and meet in the center by the water fountain.

I will be waiting...

____________

"The water fountain." was what caught her attention, she looked left and right before noticing the water fountain was to her left. She turned in that direction and began walking. Her footsteps rang through her ears, as she got closer and closer. Soon enough, she noticed a figure, nobody else was around but the figure.

The figure was tall, wearing a white hoodie that covered their face features, though she could only see their back. She gulped before taking a step forward, she thought to her something as the figure seemed to notice another aura.

"Am.....Am I going to live?"

____________

I felt the wind move as I looked at the person with a hood. I stepped closer as I held the sweater Shinichi gave me. "Hello?" I called out to the person. I see them turn around to face me. Their hood covered their face and I could not see what they looked like.

"You came." They spoke, their voice was sweet but also deep. I gulp a bit but I needed to pretend so I give them a small smile. "Did y-you write the l-letter?" I stuttered as they came over to me and crouched at my level.

I see them look up, now the shade was off their face a bit. I could see their eyes. They were black eyes. "Yes, I did, You came to be my friend right?" They tilt their head with a smile as I nod my head. 

"Excellent! Let us go." They stood and then they seemed to look around before looking back down at me. "Would you like to hold my hand?" They ask as I look at them reaching out their hand for me to hold.

I nod and hold their hand, it was a rough hand. It felt like they have been working hard. I let them lead me out of the park. My eyes scanned the crowd looking for the undercover detectives and for Shinichi.

I could not see them anywhere as I began to panic a bit but then I breathed in and out slowly. 'They would not lie, I trust them.' I thought to myself as I give the stranger whose holding my hand a smile.

"What's y-your name?" I asked and they glanced down at me. "My name is Rubo. But you can call me whatever you want." They gave me a sweet smile as I nod my head. 

"It's n-nice to meet y-you Mr. Rubo. M-My name is Y/n." I introduce myself as they nod as we take another corner down the street and then I can see apartments and more homes. 'Is he taking me to his house?' I look around the area and notice there are no cameras around.