Escaped

Recap of last chapter:

I trembled and Hyperventilated as I couldn't do anything. I could feel Jimmy holding me close to him and I could hear his breathing as well. I didn't know what to do, I looked up at Jimmy as he looked down at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he was also trembling.

"J-Jimmy" I whispered as I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He put a hand towards his lips as he had a sign telling me to be quiet.

"J-Jimmy...I-I" I wanted to say that I loved him even though it wasn't the right time. I felt like this was the end so I needed to confess...."If I don't do it now...I won't ever-".

T-This warm feeling....I couldn't explain until my gaze landed infront of me. Jimmy...had put his forehead against mine. We were close...pressed together, Our lips inch's away from each other...I can't do it here. I have to survive.....Until...Until I can.

"Until I can Confess!"

...

I don't know how long we were in that position, It felt like hours but maybe it was just minutes. I looked into his eyes as he had them locked on mine. I blushed as I closed my eyes breaking the eye contact. "I can't confess here like this....I'm going to get us out of here." I thought to myself as I focus on the sounds around me.

I focused as hard as I could, The man behind the Bookshelf was throwing things around in the room yelling like crazy. He seemed to be on the other side of the room since his yelling was a bit far. "AGH! DAM KIDS!" The man yelled as I flinched from the sudden shout but I continued focusing. 

"When I get them, They will pay!" The man seemed to stomp in this direction as I open my eyes in panic. I look to my left as the Bookshelf next to us started shaking. I could hear loud thuds, he seemed to be throwing the books on the floor. "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME DAM BRATS!" The man yelled before I could hear him running away from the room. 

I didn't notice I was holding in my breath when I suddenly relaxed and let it out. Jimmy moved away from our position as he backed up enough for us to have some space. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I looked up at him and nodded.

"J-Jimmy, We have to g-get out of here." I exclaimed as he nodded. "I'm going to make a diversion and your going to run out of this building when we are near the exit okay?" He said as he seemed to be fixing his shoes. 

"What about you?" I looked into his eyes as he looked back at me. "Don't worry about me, I'm going to be fine." He said as he looked around the corner of the Bookshelf as he then turned back to me giving me the all clear signal. 

As we left the room I noticed the mess the man left behind, "I wonder if somethings wrong with him." I thought to myself as we ran down the hallway to the left. Jimmy was leading both of us, Every time we got to the end of the hallway we would look around before continuing. 

"We're almost there, Just keep you with me okay?" Jimmy said as a whisper as we kept running. I nodded even though he couldn't see me do it. As we turned the corner I heard loud running from down the hallway behind us. I turn my gaze behind me as I see a figure at the end of the hallway.

"I'VE GOT YOU NOW!" The man yelled as he raced down the hallway towards us. "JIMMY RUN!" I yelled as we ran down the hallway turning some corners.

"What can I do? What can I do in this situation?" I thought to myself as my legs carried me. The man behind us yelled and laughed at us as we kept running. "RUN STUPID BRATS! I'M GOING TO GET YOU EVENTUALLY!" The man laughed as we turned the corner running down another hallway.