Chapter Eight

" Wow you guys are legit spamming chat with suggestions. I can see that you are very excited about this," I say as I tried to read the chat.

"I can try to help you read them if you'd like," Corpse suggests.

"That would be very nice of you sir," I say.

We read off names and I write them down.

"Ooo I found a cool word!" I say excitedly.

Corpse chuckles, "What is it?"

"It is 'Paracosm'. It means a dream like world, which is ironic because we are stealing most of the dreamSMP members. I feel like that is the perfect name. Thank you RAEYNING_TEARS for the suggestion!" I explain to Corpse.

"The Paracosm," Corpse says, " It has a nice ring to it."

"It sounds so much better when you say it," I say without thinking. My face starts to heat up when I see the chat start to call me a simp. "Okay so, I shall send out a tweet inviting people to join us. Y'all may @ all the people you want so they can see it," I tell my chat.

I post the tweet and wait for the responses. While waiting Corpse and I continue our search for a dark oak forest.

"I have to admit that I am a little disappointed," Corpse admits.

I frown a little bit," Disappointed in what?"

"Well, when people come we won't be alone anymore. I enjoy having alone time with you," He says.

I can see my face turn red in the facecam as I say, "O-oh well we can always have alone time later, like after the stream."

"I'd like that," He says.

I bite the inside of my mouth nervously as we continue on our search. Nightfall comes and so we build another dirt shack. I decide to take this time to see if anyone has responded to my tweet. I have a couple of Dm's.

Dream: I see you Y/N. I knew you would try to steal my clout eventually. :p

Me: You wish loser. You wanna join or not?

Dream: Sure! Just send me the IP and I'll send it to George and Sapnap too.

Me: Okay!

I send him the IP address and look at the next DM.

Lizzie: Heyy! I'm alwasy down to join a new server. Just send me the deets and Joel and I will join. We can't play tonight, but will surely play at some point.

Me: That's fine. We'll be ready for you when uou come. <3

I put my phone down when I hear the discord notification of someone joining the call. I look and see that it's the Dream Team.

"Hey guys!" I say happily and I break out of the dirt hut.

"Hey!" They all say at once which makes us all laugh.

"Hello," Corpse says.

"Woah. Dude I forgot how deep your voice was," Sapnap says, which makes Corpse chuckle.

"We're on the search for a dark oak forest right now, but we'll be back to spawn when we're done. You guys can just do whatever," I explain.

"Speaking of Dark Oak forest, " Corpse says as we get to the top of a hill and see one.

"Finally! It only took like three whole minecraft days," I say laughing.

We make our way over to the forest and start to chop down wood. After chopping two whole trees I lose Corpse.

"Corpse?" I call out.

"Yeah?" he responds softly.

"I lost you," I admit, looking around.

" It's okay. I'm right  here," he says as his character pops out from behind a tree, with a dog.

"Puppy!" I cheer.

"Yes. I have obtained dog," He says.

"I wove him," I say as I feed him some steak.

"Good. I got him for you," He says as his character jumps up and down.

"Yaay! Thank you!" I cheer.

"Of course," he says sweetly.

"Simp," George mutters.

We all burst out laughing.

"I shall not confirm nor deny this," Corpse jokes.

"It's okay. I'd simp for Y/N too. If she wasn't such a loser," Dream teases.

" I am not a loser. Take that back meany," I fake pout.

"Never, loser," He continues.

"Coorppsessse. Dream is being mean," I whine.

"I will not hesitate to drop kick your ass," Corpse says protectively.

"Hah, you think I'm scared of you?" Dream asks.

"Yeah," Corpse answers simply.

"Well you're right," Dream admits, which makes us all laugh.

Corpse and I make our way back to spawn to the Dream Team building a big house together. I smile to myself, they are literally inseparable. I lead Corpse to a small pond and suggest that we build the tree houses on opposite sides of it. He agrees to the idea and we do so.

The night gets later, and we all grow more tired.

"I have to be somewhere in a few hours," Sapnap says suddenly.

"Where do you have to be?" George asks.

"Somewhere, obviously," Sapnap responds, " I'll talk to y'all later. Night Night."

We all say goodnight and carry on with our minecraft lives.

"Speaking of night night, I am exhausted," Dream admits.

"Does dreamy weamy need to go to bed?" George teases.

"Yes, and I need you to come with me," Dream flirts.

"I-uh-okay," George stutters.

"Y'all are weird," I say smiling to myself.

"You're just jealous that you don't have  anybody to cuddle with," Dream teases.

"Not true. She has me," Corpse states proudly.

"Y-yeah. I have Corpse," Now it was my turn to stutter.

"Okay then we're even. And I'm leaving. Goodnight!" Dream says.

We all say goodnight and George leaves too.

"And then there was two," I say.

"Don't worry Y/N, I won't leave you," Corpse reassures me.

"Thank you Corpse. At least someone loves me," I say jokingly.

Corpse and I build and decorate our tree houses for the rest of the stream.  When it's time for me to end the stream Corpse and I say goodnight to each other.

I turn off my pc and crawl into bed, not even caring about doing my nightly routine.

The Paracosm has started.

Well guys, while I was trying to type out this chapter I got distracted by Heat Waves being updated so I lowkey forgot what I was doing for half a minute. But I did eventually end up writing it, obviously .. I hope y'all enjoyed.

I wrote this chapter with my kindle and keyboard, which does not automatically correct mistakes. (Lowkey kinda r00d but okay) So I apologize for any spelling mistakes.

I have decided to add music to the top because why not. It is completely random and has nothing to do with the chapter, I just want you to learn more about me through my music taste lol.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, whatever you choose to celebrate. The year is finally coming to an end, pog. What has been your greatest achievement of this year?