Chapter Two

I wake up at 2 in the afternoon to my phone ringing. Pick it up to see it's my mother.

"Bonjour mére. Est tout d'accord?" I answer when I pick up.

(Goodmorning mother. Is everything okay?)

"Oui bébé. Je juste désiré à ma fille," she resonds.

(Yes baby. I just wanted to speak with my daughter)

I spend the next hour talking to my mom while making myself food. When I'm done I say," J'y vais pendre une douche."

(I'm going to get in the shower. I'll talk to you another time.)

"Ciao ciao bébé. Je t'aime," she responds.

(Bye bye baby. I love you)

"Ciao ciao mere. Je t'aime," I say before hanging up.

(Bye bye mother. I love you)

I go to play my regular shower playlist before realizing that I can take this time to listen to Corpse's music. I put it on and get in the shower.

I don't know what it is but something about how hot the water is and the sound of Corpse's voice  brings unwanted heat to my lower section. I decide to change it to my regular playlist before things get awkward.

I jam out to Hamilton, acting out every part as I wash myself, before I get out.  I wrap a towel around my hair and one around my body before going to my room to get dressed.

I throw on a Jean skirt with leggings underneath and a shirt that has a rose on it.

Suddenly John Laurens is interrupted by the ringing of my phone. I pick it up to see that it's my sister.

"Two family members in one day, what is this a family reunion?" I ask laughing.

"No aha, but that would be cool," She says.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering if you could come over and watch Bailey for awhile so I can go get some errands done," she says.

"Yes of course! I love hanging out with my favorite niece, " I say excitedly.

"Thank you!! See you in ten?" She asks.

"Yepp, see you in ten," I say and we both hang up.

I grab a snack from the fridge, grab my keys, and head down to my sister's house. My sister is 3 years younger than me, but has already gotten married and had a child. She's a frealing model, so I guess that makes me the family disappointment.

When I get there and knock Bailey opens the door to tackle me.

"Hiii Aunt Y/N!!" She cheers.

"Hey Bailey, how are you?" I ask as she lets go of me.

"I'm so awesome. I can't wait to watch Paw Patrol and play with our hot wheels," Bailey says as she drags me to the living room.

I wave at my sister as she walks by and she gives us a quick hug before leaving.

Bailey and I watch Paw Patrol and debate which character is the best. It's obviously Marshall, with Rocky and Zuma in close second. Bailey says it's Everest, what a noob.

I get out her car/city map carpet thingy and get out her box of small cars and we race around the roads.

After an hour of car racing, TV watching, and other playing toys, My sister returns.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much for doing this. Did she behave?" She asks.

"Of course she did. She always behaves," I say winking at Bailey.

"Oh yeah I forgot that she was the good child, unlike you and me," she says laughing.

"Hey I was not that bad!" I try to defend myself.

"Okay. Whatever you say," she says rolling her eyes and laughing, "do you wanna stay and have dinner tonight?"

"Sure!" I say smiling.

We eat dinner together and have a good time before I decide to head home.

When I walk into my house I head my phone ding.

Corpse: What up baby

Me: uhm nothing much. What's up with you?

Corpse: Nothing much either aha. I'm sorry for that first message my friend sent that.

Me: it's okay aha. I don't mind it :)

Corpse: ig I'll keep that in mind then :)
So how do you plan to spend the rest of your night?

Me: editing the footage of last night's games. What about you?

Corpse: I was going to do a q&a stream and I was going to ask if you wanted to join but I completely understand if you don't want to

Me: oh he yeah I'm down. Who needs to edit videos anyway?

Corpse: nobody ig aha

Me: so what time are you going live?

Corpse: about an hour. I have to get ready first but I'll message you when I'm ready.

Me:okay see you then

I put my phone down and smile to myself. I know Corpse doesn't show his face on his livestreams but something about him invitng me to join makes me want to look pretty.

I dress nice everyday so I decide not to change my outfit, instead just doing some light makeup.

I take a picture in front of the mirror and post it on Instagram tagging Corpse in it.

I also post on Twitter that I'm excited to do the livestream with him tonight.  I have to flex on everyone that he decided to invite me and not them.

An hour passes and Corpse messages me that he's ready to start. We join a discord call together and he starts to stream.

To be continued.

Haha I'm evil :)

Actually I just felt bad because I didn't post so I just wanted to get another chapter out for you guys.

Also can I say that y'all have so many creative names for your reading list's. They make me laugh whenever I see that you added my story to them aha.

I hope you enjoyed :)

(Please leave suggestions for what you would like to see next. I like including the readers in the story making proscess.)