Chapter Twenty-Seven

I wake up in the morning to Corpse holding me. The thought of what we did last night brings butterflies to my stomach and a blush to my face. I carefully crawl out of his grasp and walk over to my dresser. I grab out a Minnie Mouse hoodie and some black leggings, as well as some under wear, and make my way to the bathroom.

I decide not to play my shower playlist so I don't wake him up. When I'm done with the shower I brush my teeth and hair and walk back into my room. Corpse is still sound asleep so I decide to make him some breakfast.

I go to my cabinets and pull out the ingredients to make blueberry pancakes. I play some light music and start mixing the batter. I'm using the whisk as a microphone as I sing along to Taylor Swift songs.

I pour some of the batter into my Hello Kitty pancake maker and check my phone as I'm waiting for it to be cooked.

Dream: So, did you get railed last night?

Me: What the hell is wrong with you?

And yes, yes I did

Dream: Pog champ

Me: You are so weird

I put my phone down as the machine beeps at me. I scoop out the pancakes and place them on a plate. I pour more batter into the machine and go back on my phone.

Me: I remembered Corpse :)

Karl: Congratulations !!!

I almost drop my phone as I feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Goodmorning," A deep voice says.

"Goodmorning," I say before hearing the machine beep again. I scoop out the pancakes and pour more batter in, this being the last batch.

"You're so cute when you cook," Corpse says into my neck, kissing it softly.

The feeling brings warmth to my cheeks. "Th-thank you," I stutter stupidly.

I finish up the rest of the pancakes and bring the plate to the table. Corpse grabs two plates for each of us as I grab the silverware and syrup from out of the fridge.

We eat quietly, just enjoying each others presence.

"Hey Y/N," Corpse says quietly.

"Hmm?" I ask, looking up at him.

" I leave tomorrow," He says sadly.

"Oh," I frown.

We stay quiet for a moment.

"You could stay," I say after thinking.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"You could move in. I have a guest room if moving into mine is too much for right now. I just can't bare the thought of you being all the way across the country," I admit.

"What about my stuff?" He asks.

"I'll come with you tomorrow. Then we can pack it all up and take it back here. We can even rent a moving car and cancel the flight. We'll go on a road trip together across the country, It would be so romantic," I babble on.

"That sounds like a great plan," he says with a small smile.

"Really?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Really," he agrees.

He goes on his phone and cancels the flight. I go on mine and rent us a truck.

And that's how our forever started. Just the two of us adventuring in a moving truck across the country. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I would say that this would be a very happy ending to this story.

The End!

I am thinking about writing a second book, what do you think? It would be about their trip across the country. I shall only write it if you want me to.

Anyways, I hope you guys have enjoyed this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. You guys are literally some of the funniest people, I love reading your comments. Thank you so much for coming on this journey with me!!! I shall see you on our next adventure!

Goodbye friends~