Chapter Twenty-Six

Y/N pov

I stare at my discord screen confused. I don't know what I did wrong to make Corpse leave. I'm about to get up when I hear another call.

"Hey Y/N!" a british, a southern, and a (Whatever the hell a Florida accent is) says to me as I answer.

"Hey," I say softly.

"Is everything okay," Dream asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I answer, not quite believing that that's the truth.

"Are you sure, you sound sad," Sapnap says.

I smile softly at the way that they care.

"Actually I'm not sure. Can I tell you about my crazy week?" I ask.

"Of course. We're always here to listen," George says.

I fill them in on my trip, or what I remember of it, and about my head injury. And then I tell them about Corpse.

" I really like him guys. I may not remember everything about him, but I remember the way that he makes me feel. He asked me on a discord/ minecraft date, but left halfway through it. I don't even know what I did wrong. I was singing this song that I had stuck in my head, and it happened to be his song. When I asked him about it he said that he had written it for someone he loved, then he left. Do you guys know what could've happened?" I ask after rambling.

"Wait, how did the song go?" Dream asks.

"It was something about being mesmerized by E/C eyes," I say, confused as to why he would ask.

" I thought your eyes were E/C," George says.

"They are, but I don't see what that has to do with anything," I say.

"Y/N he wrote that song about-" Dream was interrupted by my doorbell and a knocking on my door.

"Hold on, let me go see who that is," I say before muting myself  and taking off my headphones.

I walk out of my room and to the front door. I open it to see Corpse standing in front of it.

"Corpse? What are you-" I was cut off by his lips. His hand finds my chin while the other finds my waist. I push back for a moment," But what about that girl, the one that you love?" I ask.

"It's you Y/N. It's been you. I song that song for you when we kissed for the first time on the docks at the cabins. You're the reason my favourite color is E/C. It's because I love you. I love the way you sing and dance, and the way you laugh and smile, and the way that you love me too. I love everything about you Y/N. And I hope you love everything about me too, even if you can't remember it all," He explains everything.

I feel tears come to my eyes. He does love me. And I love him. And I remember him.

" I remember you. I remember it all. I remember how much I loved you too. I love you Corpse Husband," I tell him, letting a tear spill.

He smiles before pulling my face back to his and kissing my lips again. This time I kiss back. My hands find his hair and roam around. We break away and I pull him into the house and all the way to my room.

I put on my headphones and unmute myself.  "Are you guys still here?" I ask.

"Oh my god Y/N we thought you got kidnapped!" Sapnap says and we all laugh.

"Well, I didn't get kidnapped, but I do have a special guest," I say signalling to Corpse.

"Hey," He says simply.

They all cheer for me.

"So uh, we're gonna go," I say shyly.

"oooh Y/NNNN," George teases.

"SHE'S GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT R.I.P THAT... AYYY," Dream shouts. The boys all crack up as my face heats up.

I just leave the call and turn to Corpse to see him smiling at me.

"You heard that, didn't you?" I ask, embarrassed.

He nods and laughs as I hide my face in my hands. "Don't be embarrassed babygirl, he isn't wrong," he says smugly.

"Corpse!" I shout and smack him playfully. He laughs more. " I hate you," I say pouting.

"No you don't," He says.

"No I don't," I agree with a smile.

I step closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck, he does the same to my waist and we both kiss again. He starts to back up as I push him slightly towards the bed. He reaches the end and sits down, our lips separating in the process. I climb in his lap and kiss him some more. He moves from my lips and goes down to my neck, making sure to leave marks at every spot he stops at. He eventually trails his way back up to my mouth and we're making out once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're both laying next to each other, holding hands. The only thing that's covering us is my sheets, which I will have to clean later. We're both just laying on our backs and staring at the ceiling.

His thumb massages my hand as he says, " I love you babygirl."

"I love you too," I say squeezing his hand again.

I turn onto my side and he does the same, we're inches away from each other. I admire his face in the dimly lit room. Tracing my fingers along the many scars that cover his face.

"You're beautiful," We both say at the same time, which makes us both giggle a bit.

We both lay there quietly again, just admiring each other, until I say," I'm cold, can we cuddle?"

He doesn't respond, instead scooting himself closer to me. I scoot closer to him and turn around as he wraps his arms around me. Being in his warmth causes me to close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Ayoooo

I don't feel 100% comfortable with writing sexual scene, so I just hinted at it and left :)
Hope you enjoyed it anyways.
See ya later babes~