Chapter Seventeen

Everything feels so right.

Until we hear footsteps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corpse and I quickly look over to where the noise was coming from and see Karl running back to the house.

"I'm going to go check on him," I say getting up.

"I'll stay out here so you can have your privacy. Just call me when you're done," he says.

I run as fast as I can up to the house.

"Karl!? Are you okay?" I call out as I enter the door. "Karl?" I call again when I have no answer.

I walk over to his room. His door is slightly open so I push it slightly and poke my head in," Karl?" I ask.

Karl is curled up on the bed, all I hear is sniffles.

"Is everything okay?" I ask as I come closer.

"N-not really," he chokes out.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask, slowly shutting the door.

"Kind of," he sniffles.

I walk over and climb in next to him. "What's up babe?" I wrap my arm around him and play with his hair.

"Y/N, I like you. A lot. Not a just a friend, I like you more than that. I wanted to tell you tonight at dinner, but then you said that Corpse was coming. At first I thought it would be okay, because Corpse is my friend and I was willing to wait for another time to tell you. But I saw the way looked at you when you opened the door, and how your face would turn red every time you guys made eye contact, and I knew that I couldn't tell you. Not until I was 100% sure that you didn't like him, that he was just making you nervous because you just met in person. I was coming out to find you, to tell you how I felt. That's when I saw you guys kiss. It was so perfect, and I knew you were meant to be together. That's what hurts the most. That I'm not the one who's meant to be with you. But I'm so happy for you Y/N, I really am. I think I just need to left alone for the rest of the night to just think about things. I promise I'm not mad. I'm just a little heart broken," I listen intently as he explains everything to me.

I take his face in my hands and wipe away some tears, "Karl Jacobs, I will always love you." I kiss his forehead and hold in my arms for a moment. I let go and tell him, "Goodnight. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Y/N," He says with a small smile.

I walk out of the room and head to my bathroom. I clean up my face so that when I see Corpse again he's not as concerned.

I walk back down to the dock and hear someone singing. I walk up to Corpse and sit down, listening to his song.

"Pretty E/C eyes,
she got me mesmerized
Ever say she's ugly
Bitch that's a lie
I really want to kiss her
I think I might tonight
Yeah usually I don't fall
But she's just my type," he sing/ (Raps?)

"That's really good, did you write it?" I ask.

"Yeah, on the car ride here," he explains.

"Oh, that's nice," I say quietly.

"Yeah, it's about you actually," He admits.

"Oh," I say feeling my face heat up quickly, "we can, if you'd like."

"We can what?" he asks.

"Kiss tonight, again I mean," I say nervously.

"I'm down to do that," He says with a smirk. He grabs my chin and we kiss again. When we pull away I feel a small frown form on my face. "What's wrong?" he asks.

"Karl's upset," I tell him," he's happy for us, but he's upset."

"Does he like you too?" he asks. I nod. "Oh, I'm sorry," He apologizes.

"It's okay. He'll be okay, he always is. He just needs some time to heal. He's a pretty strong kid," I say with a smile.

"Do you like him?" He asks.

"I don't think so. There's actually this one guy I'm really into. He streams a lot and has released music, has a really deep voice, has really fucking nice hands, and I'm talking to him right now," I say with a smile.

"Wow, that's crazy because I'm pretty sure that that guy really likes this girl who occasionally streams, can for some reason rap Hamilton, has a lovely voice, has baby hands, and he's also talking to her right now," he jokes back.

We both laugh and lean in to kiss again. Have I mentioned how heavenly his lips are?

Have a few minutes of straight making out, we decide it's time to head to bed.

When we get back up to the cabin, I peek in to Karl's room to check on him. He's fast asleep so I decide it's okay to go to bed.

I get undressed and put on something more comfortable, remove my makeup, and get in bed.

Goodnight lovely, lovely world.

Hiiii

Two updates in one week? Pogchamp!!!

Karl will be okay. He will heal. This is a healthy heat break :)

Also I hope you found the moment between you and Corpse as cute as I did!

(Do you like my rap? I made it myself.)

Have a wonderful rest of your week! Buhbyyyye~