Chapter Five Part Two

Corpse pov continued

"I'm not sure. I think it would have to be someone that already knows what I look like and stuff," I halfway lie.

"That makes sense," she says," I would probably have Lin Manual Miranda over. That way he could teach me how to write musicals as nice as his."

"Oh yeah he wrote Lafayette's part didn't he?" I ask, remembering that I searched it up after the stream.

"Yessir. I see you did your research. Do you think that you would want to be famous, if so in what way?" She asks the next question.

"Well, I dont want to say that I'm famous now, but the whole making music and streaming and stuff is cool," I say.

"Yeah, I agree. I like making videos and being known for being this semi funny person," she jokes," before making phonecalls, do you rehearse what you are going to say?"

"Yeah," I say shyly," I just get so much anxiety when talking to people."

"Trust me I get it, I'm the exact same way. Half the time I don't even make the call because I over think it," she admits," What would you consider to be a 'perfect day?"

"A day where I could get all my work done without being in constant pain," I say.

"My perfect day would consist of me reenacting the Hamilton film around the house in my underwear," she says laughing.

"That' sounds like fun," I say thinking about how it would be more fun if I could join her.

"When was the last time that you sang in front of someone else?" She asks.

"Uhm I guess on stream. Or whenever someone plays my music aha," I answer.

"I don't sing in front of people because I legitimately sound like trash, but I guess you can count the Laffayete rap on your last sream," she says," what about to yourself?"

"Like I said before, I usually sing myself to sleep with whatever song I have stuck in my head at the moment," I say.

"I sing to myself all the time," she says laughing.

"Do you think you could sing to me?" I ask nervosuly.

"Uhm, maybe. But I'm turning my camera off so you can't see me," she says.

"That's fine," I say, already missing her face when it's gone.

She starts singing this song that I don't know. It's not that bad. I can tell she's nervous by how shaky her voice is.

(This is where you comment what song you would sing lol)

"So uhm, what did you think?" She asks as she turns her camera back on.

"You're voice is very pretty," I admit and watch her face turn a darker shade of red.

"Th-thank you," she says looking down at her paper nervously," wh-what do you value the most in a friendship?"

"Trust and honesty. I want to be friends with people who I know will always have my back, not people who may or may not be there depending on how they're feeling," I say.

"Yeah me too. God knows I could've used those friends in school instead of the fake ass ones that I had," she says, a little bit of hurt and anger in her tone.

"Atleast you have those types of friends now, right?" I ask trying to cheer her up.

"Yeah, I do," she says smiling again," the next few are a little personal so you don't have to answer them if you don't want to. Do you feel that you and your family are close?"

"We're not very close. I don't actually talk to them anymore," I admit sadly.

"My family and I were semi close. My sister and I are, I babysit her daughter from time to time. My mom and I aren't that close, I'm not exactly her favorite person in the world," she also sounds kinda sad," well I guess this one kinda relates to the last one. Tell your life story as much as you can in four minutes."

"Uhm well. I dropped out of school at age 12. I fucking hate the educational system. Uhh my mom got cancer. Growing up people thought I was a drug dealer. Being a faceless youtuber doesn't really help my case. I don't really like talking about myself that much, so I hope that's enough," I say in less than four minutes.

"That's fine. I only want you to do what your comfortable with doing," she reassures me.

"Thank you," I say smiling a little at her kindness," what about you, what's your life story in four minutes?"

"Uhm well, it's a little fucked up. I don't like to talk about it often. I was basically an extremely unwanted pregnancy. My mom wanted nothing to do with me, so from the age of 0 to 2 I lived with my grandmother. My mom didn't start taking care of me until my sister was born. When I was 8 my mom and my sister's dad got married. I always thought he was mine too, until I was 12 and my mother told me otherwise. Uhm I was born in Canada, moved to South Carolina when I was 13 because my sister's dad's family lived here. My mom's side of the family mostly lived in France so we went there quite often. That's where I met Lizzie, she was also visiting someone. I still currently live in South Carolina. I graduated here and went to tech school. I work at the same modeling agency that my sister works at, but I am clearly not a model. I just handle all of websites and coding and stuff. Uhm I think that was close enough to four minutes," she tells a lot. I can see that she's upset about some of the things that she talked about, but I decide not to push her on it.

We sit in silence for a moment, not knowing what to say next. That's when I decide to say,"I think you could be a model. You're very pretty."

She looks up and smiles, "Thanks but I'd like to disagree. People have pointed out all my flaws my whole life, so that's all I really see now. There are times where I do feel pretty though. Like tonight. My sister got me this dress for my birthday. I never had any reason to wear it until now. It's actually quite comfortable, and really freaking pretty. And also guess what.."

"What?" I ask, smiling at her rambling.

"It even has pockets!" She says cheering up.

"That's awesome. All dresses need pockets," I say.

"I strongly agree my good sir," she says in a funny acent.

We forget about the questions and just start joking about whatever comes to our head. I swear to God she has the most beautiful laugh in the whole entire universe.

There's another moment of silence, but this time it isn't as awkward.

"Corpse?" She asks after a minute of silence.

"I'm still here," I reassure her.

"Thank you for having this friend date with me," she says with a small smile.

"Anytime Y/N," I say proudly.

"I think I'm going to go to bed now, I've had a long day," she says tiredly.

"Okay. Have a good night Y/N," I say.

"Thank you, you too," she says back.

We both hang up and I stare at my blank screen.

I miss her already.

Listen, I know It was been a couple of weeks, but hear me out. I am just have small braincells and forgot to post okay. I had the chapter typed out the whole time lmao. Whoops.

Anways, I hope you guys enjoyed. My phone literally goes off every three seconds from you guys commenting lol. That's so freaking awesome. I love you all so much.

I hope you all had a great Halloween btw. You should totally comment what your costumes were, if you dressed up that is.

I'll see y'all later. Buh bye~