Chapter Fifteen

Karl pov

The first week of our vacation was coming to an end. Chandler and Chris are going home later, so it will be just one night of Y/N and I alone. This would be my perfect chance.

I knock on out bedroom door and hear permission to come in. Y/N is sitting on the bed, I assume editing one of our videos from this week.

She pats the bed beside her while saying," What's up?"

I climb in the bed next to her and say," There's something I need to talk to you about."

"This is perfect timing because I actually have something to talk you about aswell," she says as she continues to edit.

"Oh, uh. You can go first," I say nervously playing with me fingers.

"I have been wanting to tell you this all week, but I also didn't want to ruin the surprise. Today I am finally allowed to tell you. Corpse is coming to stay with us for the next week!" She says excitedly.

"Wait really?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah! We've been talking a lot recently. That's who I've been having those secret conversations with. I can't wait to see his pretty face in person!" She explains.

My heart sinks. Pretty face?

"Oh,that's awesome," I say, still seeming excited.

"I know right! So, what did you want to tell me?" She asks.

"Oh-I-uh.. I was going to see if you wanted to go to that restaurant that we used to go to when we were younger. The one just down the road from here," I say nervosuly.

"That sounds nice. We should take  Corpse! I'm sure he would love it too!" She says smiling.

"Yeah, we should," I say, trying my best to keep up my act.

Chris and Chandler appear at the door saying, " It's time for us to head home. Thank you for having us here Y/N."

"Thank you so much for coming! I'll see you guys when we get back," she says getting up and hugging them both.

I walk over to them and hug them goodbye as well. Chris gives me a look that says we need to talk later. I give him a small nod before him and Chandler leave.

"So, when is Corpse coming?" I ask Y/N.

"He should be here in about an hour or so. He's going to be staying with us for the week," she explains.

"Okay. I'll make the reservations for the restaurant tonight," I say before leaving  the room.

I go outside and sit on the back porch alone to make the reservation. Once it's made, I call Chris.

Corpse pov

Holy shit dude. This place is beautiful. I get out of the car and walk up to the door, ringing the bell.

A few seconds later the prettiest face opens the door with a big smile.

"Corpse!" She cheers, hugging me immediately.

"Hey princess," I say hugging her back.

"Woah. Your voice is way hotter in person," she says letting go of me.

"Haha thanks," I say feeling my face heat a little bit.

"Corpse Husband?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"Karl Jacobs?" I respond seeing the boy behind Y/N.

"Oh my god you exist," he says quickly.

"Indeed I do," I agree with him.

Y/N let's me into the cabin and Karl hugs me too.

"You two are very huggy people," I say jokingly as he let's me go.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Y/N says.

"No, it's fine. You give good hugs," I say with a smile.

"Thank you, we try," Karl jokes.

"So, now that the other two rooms are empty. Karl. You have been officially kicked out of my room,"  Y/N says.

Karl pretends to be offended when he says," how dare you. I thought we were friends."

"Well you thought wrong," Y/N laughs.

"I call the second biggest room then!" Karl says.

"That's fine with me, I perfer smaller rooms anyway," I say smiling at the way they act around each other. They seem like really good friends.

Karl goes to move his stuff into his room while Y/N helps me carry mine in.

"So, what are our plans for tonight?" I ask as we carry in the last few items.

"There's this restaurant nearby that Karl and I used to go to all the time when we were younger. We thought that it'd be nice to share that with you," she says.

"That does sound nice," I say as we set my stuff in my room.

"I'm going to go get ready for dinner. I'm a few doors down if you need me," she says before leaving.

I start to unpack my stuff as Karl comes to my door.

"Would you like some help?" He asks.

"No thank you. I prefer to organize myself. You can still come in if you'd like," I say.

He comes in and sits in a chair in the corner.

"So do you... uh, do you like Y/N?" He asks shyly.

"I- I'm not sure exactly. I'm not really good at this sort of thing," I explain awkwardly.

"Well, you like her enough to show her your face right?" He asks.

"Yeah. I guess your right. I just don't want to rush in to things. Just friends is just fine with me," I say.

"That makes sense. If it makes you feel any better, I think she likes you too," he says. There's  a sad tone in his voice.

"She does?" I ask, more to myself.

"Yeah. Listen man, she's my best friend. Please be careful with her," he says.

I smile at his protectivness. "Don't worry. I'm a very careful person," I assure him.

He smiles and nods before leaving my room. What a good best friend.

Ayo! Author that rarely updates check. Aha aha....

Corpse is here! Finally! Exciting things to come in the future.

I apologize for the hurting our baby Karl, but it's for the drama man. He'll be fine. Maybe. >:)

Anyways, if I don't upload before valentine's day, then happy valentine's day!!

Ily byee <3