Chapter Ten

I wake up the next morning to my phone blowing up with notifications. I look at it and see that most of them are from twitter. I click on one and am taking to a video. As soon as I see the name of the restaurant I know what it is. I roll my eyes and delete all of the notifications. People are so dramatic sometimes. At least they are canceling Mr. Beast. Mr. Beast? More like Mr. Cheater!

I get up and get ready for my day. While on my lunch break at work I decide who to invite for my Swimsuits in November event. Of course my family for the family week, plus Karl. I guess I can invite the rest of the Mr. Beast crew, minus the main man himself for the friends week. I can invite my friend Stacey here at work. I already see her everyday so it shouldn't be that bad. I think that's enough people. I type up an email and send it to all the members I'm inviting. Then I get  back to work. Today is going to be a long day.

Corpse Pov  ( This is right after your last stream.)

As I'm shutting down my computer I feel a small heat in my face. This girl drives me crazy. The good kind of course. Every since I met her I couldn't get her out of my head. The way she smiles, her sarcastic remarks, the way she gets all shy when I jokingly flirt with her. But is it a joke? I flirt with Sean and Sykunno all the time, but it never feels like this. It feels like I almost want it to be real. I shake away my thoughts and decide to climb into bed. This was an issue to deal with another day.

I wake up in the middle of the night sitting straight up. I have no clue where I am. Feeling something shift next to me, I look down and see Y/N peacefully sleeping. My eyes widen in shock as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Corpse? What's wrong?" she asks quietly.

"N-nothing Y/N, go back to sleep," I say with a small smile. As my mouth moves I feel that I don't have my mask on. She can see me. She knows what I look like and she's still here.

"Oh okay," she says, barely awake. I lay back down next to her and she cuddles her way into my arms. I stare into the darkness as I stroke her head. This feels... good. Slowly, I drift back to sleep with Y/N in my arms. This is good.

I wake up in the afternoon in my own bed. That dream felt so real. What if it could be. What if I showed her my face and she didn't run. What if she stayed. What if, what if, what if.

I decide to get out of bed and hop in the shower to clear my brain. While in the shower, I hum a beat to myself. Slowly that beat turns into words, and surely enough I'm singing a full song in the shower. I quickly hop out and wrap a towel around my waist so I can record my new idea. Before I know it I've already spent an hour recording this new song trying to get it right. It's all about Y/N. I decide that what I have is good enough for now and message her.

Me:  Hey, you up yet?

Y/N: Yeah :) I've been up for a while now.

Me: How'd you sleep?

Y/N: Well until my dumbass alarm woke me up lmao. What about you, how'd you sleep?

ME: I slept well too :)

I wait for a reply that doesn't come and decide that she's probably busy. I go about my day as usual, starting a stream when I get bored.

I'm answering a question in my stream when my phone starts ringing. I mute myself and answer,"Hello?"

Y/N answers back crying. I ask her what's wrong and she tells me about her horrible date with Jimmy. I try to shrug off the jealousy I feel and focus on trying to make her feel better. Eventually she has to go and tells me that she'll talk to me later.

I take a moment to calm down before continuing my stream, " Sorry guys. I had to answer a phone call."

Eventually the night gets late so I decide to end my stream. I check my phone so see no new messages from Y/N. She was with Karl so I think it's safe to assume that she's alright. I'm so glad that she has a bestfriend like him. I do my nightly routine and head to bed.

When I wake up in the morning I have that song stuck in my head. I listen to my recording on repeat as I'm getting ready for my day, occasionally writing down small changes I would like to make. I'm about to make those changes when my phone tells me that I have a new email. I open the app and see that it's from Y/N, which is kinda strange because she has my number.

"Hello Mr. Corpse,

   I debated strongly as to if I should write this email or not. I have a strong feeling that the answer to the question I'm about to ask is no. But who knows, maybe you decide to do something crazy and say yes. Anyways, you are probably wondering what this question is. You know how I talked about that 'Swimsuits in November' thing in my stream. Well, I was wondering if maybe you would be interesting in joining me. If it makes you comfortable you can even have your own cabin, or come on a week where no one else is around if you really do not want people to see you. I know that this is a lot to ask, which is why I'm assuming that you're going to say no, but it would be really awesome if you could say yes. I will not be going to the cabins for a few weeks so you will have plenty of time to think about your answer. Please let me know what you decide when you are ready. I'll be excited to see you there, but will respect your decision if you decide to not come. Anyways, have a good day. Bye~"

She wants to see me? Like, actually wants to see me? I could meet her friends and family. We could become closer friends. Or we could have a week to ourselves. Alone, and private. This is a lot to think about.

Am I feeling crazy enough to say yes?

Hello! Short chapter pog. I only have two classes right now so I like have a lot of free time. I am so excited for the next few chapters. Also, I would include what he's writing in the song but I literally have no song writing skills. So, if you would like to make your own song and share it with me that'd be pretty cool.

Also my friend and I are working on a pretty cool story that is going to be on her account, so when it comes out I'm going to force y'all to read it. Jk... unless?

Bruh writing emails are so hard. I have to write them to  my teachers and school counselors and I never know how to end them and they are always so awkward. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed Corpse's perspective. There will be more of it in the future, I promise. But yeah, that's all I have to say. Have a wonderful day, or night if you decide to stay up to 3am to read this lol. <3