Chapter Twenty-Four

"We, we did," Corpse confirms.

" I went on a date with Jimmy too. That little ho cheated on his girlfriend with me. God I feel so bad about that. I called you after that. You called me babygirl.... I like that," I say everything that comes back to me.

"What else do you remember?" Karl asks.

"We watched that one musical, with the lesbians," I say.

"The Prom?" Karl asks laughing.

"Yeah that one," I say with a smile.

"Do you remember anything after that?" Corpse asks.

" I remember arriving at the cabins. Chris and Chandler were there too. The rest is fuzzy, and it hurts my head to think about it," I admit.

"That's okay, don't hurt yourself," Karl says patting my back," the doctor said that you may not be able to remember anything that happened right before the trauma. If that's all you remember, then that's all you remember. Now lets watch a movie."

"Can we watch The Prom again, I kinda forgot what happened," I say shyly.

"Of course," Karl says, turning on the TV and going to Netflix.

Karl falls asleep halfway through the movie so now it's just me and Corpse. I pause the movie and look over to him, to see that he's already looking at me.

"Hey," I whisper softly.

"Hey," He whispers back with a small smile.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Tired," He replies.

"Me too," I admit.

We sit in silence for a moment.

"Sorry I forgot your existence" I apologize.

"It's okay, at least you remember me now," He says.

"Do you know what happened, like what caused my memory damage?" I ask him.

He pauses for a moment," Yes, I do."

"Are you allowed to tell me?" I ask.

"Not exactly," He says," I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I say quietly.

We sit in silence again. I'm about to unpause the movie, when I feel his arms wrap around me. "I'm so glad you're okay," He whispers.

I hold his arms and cuddle into him. Maybe I don't remember all of him, but I do remember how I felt. We both eventually drift off to sleep in each others warmth.

In the morning Corpse and Karl go back to Karl's house, and I clean my own. When I'm done, I sit at my computer. I load up Minecraft and see a new server. It's labeled "The Paracosm". I remember the name from watching my old streams with Karl.

I log on and see that Lizzie and Joel were currently online.

Y/N: Hey
LDShadowLady: Hey Gurlll
SmallishBeans: Hii
Y/N: Where are you?
LDShadowLady: My House

I have absolutely no clue where that is, until I see a pink tree-house. I run over to it and walk in.

LDShadowLady: Well hello there
Y/N: Hi :3
LDShadowLady: We're about to stream and go to the nether.
LDShadowLady: Do you want to join?
Y/N: Sure!

I join their discord call and let them start their stream. I'm not sure if I'm ready to stream yet. I feel like I still don't remember enough to stream. I don't want to mess up and say the wrong thing.

After about 30 minutes into the stream Lizzie messages me.

Lizzie: There are a lot of questions in the chat about you and Corpse. I've been ignoring them in case you weren't comfortable with it. I just wanted to know what you wanted me to do.

Me: I'd rather you keep ignoring them for now. I'm sorry that they are filling your chat with it. I can leave if it gets too much

Lizzie: No it's fine. I just wanted to make sure I was doing the right thing

Me: Thank you :)

Lizzie: No prob bob

We stream for another hour and then we both decide its a good time to stop. It felt nice to play with Lizzie again, it felt like so long since I've talked to her.

I check the time and see that it was close to dinner time. I decide that I was hungry enough to eat dinner now, since I didn't eat lunch. I heat up a burrito and eat it while finishing the movie from last night.

While watching it, I remember the warmth I felt in Corpse's embrace. The thought brings both heat and a smile to my face. I kinda miss him. Just a little bit.

Ayooo

I've never written a book for this long. Usually I give up after ten chapters.

Well I guess technically I have, but the chapters were like really short and not that good. I have definitely improved over the years.

Have a wonderful week babes. I'll see you when I am no longer in school. :))