Chapter Nineteen

Tw!! Harsh words are said. I want you all to know that you are wonderful and very loved. <3 You are wanted, I promise.

"Mom's here," she says.

I look over her shoulder and sure enough the women we speak of is there.

"Wha- Why?" I ask confused.

"I'm not sure, but I feel like it's not good. Everyone is already feeling uncomfortable from her being here," she says.

We stop whispering when our mom walks over.

"Y/N! So nice to see you honey," My mother greets, using my least favorite of her nicknames.

The first time she used it is when I asked her why I couldn't join the modeling school she signed my sister up for.

"May I be a model too?" I asked her.

"No honey," she said.

"How come?" I asked confused.

"Because. Just like honey you'll always be just a topping, never the main meal. Unlike your sister, who was meant for the stage," she explained.

I remember crying in my room for hours after that.

"Hi mom!" I say with a fake smile.

"Who are these lovely gentlemen?" She asks looking back at Corpse and Karl.

"This is my best friend ever, Karl. And this is my... friend, Corpse," I tell her, not sure of what terms Corpse and I are after our kiss.

"Nice to meet you two. I've heard so much about you Karl," She says, extending her hand towards them.

They each shake it before awkwardly putting their hands in their pockets. My mom says that she'll see us around and walks away. While watching her walk away I feel a funny taste and immediately know what it is. My lip is now bleeding from my nervous biting.

"Are you okay, your doing that lip thing again," My sister asks concerned.

"I'm fine. I'm sure I'll survive with her around. I did it before, I guess I can do it again," I say quietly.

I spend the rest of the night as far away from my mother as possible. The only thing is, is that avoiding her means I'm avoiding Corpse. She's like obsessed with him or something. She has been flirting with him all night, and I hate it.

"Are you going to do anything about Mom trying to steal your man?" My sister asks from behind me.

I jump and turn around, "What do you mean? He's not mine."

"Are you sure? I've seen the way you two look at each other, and you've been angrily staring at them the whole time we've been here," She says.

I feel my face heat up with embarrassment, " I have not been staring the whole time."

"Yes, you have babe, go do something," She says, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Like what?" I ask nervously.

'I don't know. Figure it out, have fun," She says before walking away.

I turn back around and see my mom slowly getting closer to Corpse. I take a deep breathe before making my way over.

Corpse turns his head to look at me and is about to say something but I cut him off with my lips. He's surprised at first, but then sinks into the kiss. My arms find their way around his neck, while his find my waist. We slowly pull away and smile shyly at each other.

"What was that for?" He asks, still wrapped around me.

"I just missed you," I say shyly.

My mom clears her throat so we awkwardly set back and look at her.

"I thought Corpse here was just your friend?" My mom asks annoyed.

"Uh, well.." I say nervously.

"We're more like friends with benefits," Corpse says, saving us with a good lie.

"Yeah, we didn't want to awkwardly announce that in front of everybody  so we stuck with saying we were just friends," I continue the lie.

"Oh," My mom says quietly, " May I talk to you privately Y/N?"

"Uhm, sure," I say awkwardly.

I make a face at Corpse when my mom turns around before following her.

"What's up? I ask when we're alone.

" I need you to stop seeing Corpse," she says bluntly.

"I - uh - what?" I ask, genuinely surprised and confused.

"Well, he obviously likes me more. He just feels bad about hurting your feelings and doesn't want to be the one to break your heart," She says nonchalantly.

"What the fuck?" I ask, starting to get mad.

"What?" She asks like she's confused that I'm mad, " You didn't genuinely believe he liked you right? Have you seen yourself? No one would ever want you."

I stare at her, feeling a mixture of hurt and mad.

"You need to leave," I state.

"Why? I'm the one who's wanted here, not you," She spits.

Feelings that I've felt since I was a little kid are coming back. All the pain that I've tried to forget is all being brought back, and it is all her fault.

"You know what mom, fuck you," I spit angrily.

"Wha-what?" She asks surprised.

"Fuck you. Fuck you and your mean words. Fuck you and your need to be better than everyone. Fuck you and your bad attitude. Fuck you," I shout before running off towards my cabin.

"Y/F/N! Get back here! You do not get to talk to your mother like that! You are so disrespectful!" She yells after me but I ignore her.

I am running. And running. Until I feel cold water swallow me whole. I let it.

Ayooo. Imagine not posting for like almost 2 months. :))

Sorry.

Anyways, what's poppin.

I hope you know that you are worthy of love. None of these words are directed at you as a person, I swear.

Anyways, have a wonderful time. I shall see you again, I just don't know when. Bye~~~