"...I'm just trying to work" OC #17

Name: the elf clapped her hands together before turning on the projector "Good job everyone now we can start our next meeting...why are you leaving? We haven't even..." she clicks her tongue (Vanya Lunice)

Gender: she sat down in one of the bar booths and held her head trying to not let the stress kill her as she hissed breaths in and out before her drink finally came. She took a sip and relaxed into her chair (female)

Sexuality: she woke up with a splitting head ache as she rubs her head. She looked around her apartment before sighing "Bloody hang over" she mumbled before walking into her bathroom to shower and then perform her Hangover remedy.
(Bisexual)

Species: she brushed her hair letting her pointed ears show before her hair covered them. She sighs before tying her hair into its usual hair style. She walked out of her bathroom and into her kitchen wincing as she turned on the light only to turn it back off. (Half Elf)

Looks: She sighs and rubs her closed eyes before pulling her fingers away and shaking her head "I asked for you to correctly write the excel spread sheet..." she clicks her tongue "Why in the circles of hell would I go on a date with someone who can't even fill out a bloody spreadsheet" she shakes her head

" she clicks her tongue "Why in the circles of hell would I go on a date with someone who can't even fill out a bloody spreadsheet" she shakes her head

Personality:
She is normally playful and nice. Unless she had a stressful day or drank the night before then she is normally cold and grumpy these are the times you should be gentle with her. (Usually kind and playful, but after drinking she can be very cold or grumpy the day after)

Job: she works as the lead finance manager for a gaming company working on VR games with the new dive headset to put the person in the game, even if recent movies and shows have created a type of fear about the technology, and they were making wonderful progress.

Weapons:
Her hand lashed out grabbing the creep by the throat her eyes narrowed as thorny vines started wrapping up the mans legs making him scream as blood was drawn. A viscous smile grows on her face as her crimson colored eyes seemed to flash.
(Nature magic specifically thorn magic, dabbles in reinforcement magic)

Likes: She hums as she went through the completed forms double checking that they were done. She slowly relaxed and took a sip from her hot chocolate drink a happy smile on her face. (The departments works being completed early, hot chocolate, forests, and playing with little kids)

Dislikes: she watched one of her workers slacking off. She silently walked up behind him and wacked his head with a rolled up news papers "Your work isn't done yet!!!" She glares at him
(Slackers, people trying to get money and work as little as possible, being hit on by others)

Strengths: Nature magic and reinforcement magic using the air around her, able to multitask with little to no change in her work speed, and extremely observant

Weakness: Walnuts she is allergic to them and animals especially cats (she loves cats with a passion)