"...why is it so cold...." Huntress OC #12

Name: She loaded another titanium long bolt into her crossbow and grabbed the lever pulling it back before twisting to lock the lever down. She took a deep breath before spinning around the tree her eyes staring at the demonized bear before she squeezed the trigger. The metal crossbow roared as it let its bolt loose into the air and slammed into the bears side making it stumble before falling to the ground. She quickly grabbed a capsule Grenade meant to destroy small buildings. She twisted the sides before tossing it followed by an explosion of heat. (Isavial Yorkenstein)

Gender: She pulled back looking around before fixing her coat. Her arms were covered with warm blood from her fingertips to her elbows. The demonized bear was used entirely, even the bones, she turned and slid her back pack on before beginning her walk to the nearest village. (Female)

Sexuality: She moved into the warm bath closing her eyes as she relaxed. She took a deep breath feeling a steam pour into her body before she relaxed and breathed out letting the steam back out. She opens her eyes and looked down at her legs. They were covered in black scales. She gently rubbed them before shaking her head and resuming her bath. (Bisexual)

Species: She stepped out of the shower area dressed once more in her heavy clothing. She walked towards the inn she had been staying in. Her crossbow was laying on her back having folded down into it's more compact form. She pushed open the doors to feel the rush of heat and the scent of fresh food. (Partially demonized human)

Looks: She quietly started eating from the bowl of heated stew. It had been made with a demonized deer meat from the feeling of energy that rushed into her body after a bite. She tilted her head to the side before a taking a sip of the free hot chocolate she had been given.

Personality: She quietly stripped and laid down onto the soft bed

Personality: She quietly stripped and laid down onto the soft bed. Her eyes closed as she slipped into a dreamless sleep. She tossed and turned under the sheets as nightmares started stalking her mind. Her fingers twitched as her eyes screwed shut and she curled in close to her body.
(Patient, distant, calm, observant, loyal to those she considers friends)

Weapons:
She gently cleaned her weapon running a silken cloth over the nice metal. The soft cloth gently cleaned away the dirt pressing into the small holes and scratches along the side of the crossbow. She put it way before slowly cocking the steel wire back loading a steel bolt onto the string. She inspected it before preforming a gentle release and sliding away the bolt into a side container.
(CQC specifically her legs, heavy steel bolt crossbow)

Likes:  She sipped from a cup of hot chocolate as her eyes moved around the tavern before she settled back into the nice warmth of the fire and the hot, but most importantly free, coco
(hot chocolate, marshmallows, warm coats, soft beds, warm showers/baths, and candy bars)

Dislikes: She covered her nose as she walked past a particularly long time rotting corpse before she resumed her hunt for a demonized deer danger class Badger.
( smell of rot/decay, cocky idiots, being called stupid, bitter things, being shunned for her more advanced form of demonization)

Strengths: Extremely fast, foot steps are muffled, only thing that can damage her demonized legs is next to a high caliber armor piercing tank shell, high sense of smell, master tracker, one of the few that has the best aim when using the rare crossbow

Weakness: Paranoid, strong scents can disorientate her, she can be effected by heat pheromones (although extremely weak effect)