'Like a coin' Trap OC #1

Name: "W-Well I thought you would have known u-unless you j-just want to play a-a game or something" he blushes looking to the side while rubbing his arm "M-My name is Misika"
(Misika Herosena)

Gender: "W-Well I'm a boy" he tapped his fingertips together saying this with a quiet squeak while looking to the side his face painted scarlet

Sexuality: he eeps covering his face as his blush darkens "W-Why do you need to know!!!" He spins away (Bisexual)

Looks:

Personality:"W-Well I'm a little shy and-eep!" He jumps hearing a loud sound from across the hall quickly hugging to the wall next to him

Personality:
"W-Well I'm a little shy and-eep!" He jumps hearing a loud sound from across the hall quickly hugging to the wall next to him. He quickly had to be reassured by a nearby employee to help him calm him down from the small scare. (Jumpy, nervousness and shy most of the time, unless he gets hurt at that point his sanity crumbles and he becomes a ruthless and cold hearted psychopath)

Weapons:
"W-Weapons!? N-No I don't want to touch weapons" he sees a knife on the weapon rack and shrieks before running out of the weapon area
(Once in his Psychopathic state he prefers to use knives and other sharp objects. He also has a strangely supernatural accuracy when it comes to fire arms and throwing weapons, however his favorite is a government rig set up for him which uses the wasp injector knife to inject 850 psi of CO2 into the victim. He is given two connected to a back mounted CO2 canister when in governmental use of course)

Likes: "W-Well I like fluffy toys and cats and pancakes" he taps his fingertips together with a small smile(He loves fluffy and cute things, pancakes, sugary items)

(He loves fluffy and cute things, pancakes, sugary items)

-The rest is written on a clipboard due to Misika wanting a nap-

Dislikes: (the dark, blood, pain, screaming)

Strengths: (Extremely fast and agile during his psychotic state, good at making calculations)

Weakness: (Fluffy or cute animals will drop him back into his normal state, however during his psychopathic state his likes and dislikes are switched)

Other: (has been held in a government facility ever since they first found out about his...disability)