"A spider web is strong and can only grow bigger" Trap OC #21

Name: He sighs before cleaning his glasses and placing them back over his eyes. He stepped back and slipped into one of the alleyways the only sign of his disappearance being his glasses glinting with mischief (Mei Haruki)

Gender: He laid down on his bed while scrolling through his laptop searching for the newest bit of information through different reports. He kicked his legs back and forth while quietly sucking on a grape flavored lollipop. His stuffed animal happily sitting right next to him. (male)

Sexuality: He opened up his email tab and began to survey any new information that would have been sent his way. He clicked over to another tab and began his job of an employed hacker. His glasses glinted from the glow of the computer screen as he worked. (Bisexual)

Species: He washed his mouth out with water before shaking his head. He takes a deep breath in and slowly lets it back out he opens his eyes again and stared at the reflection his dark eyes staring back before he slipped his glasses back on. (Find out)

Looks: Some asked him why he dressed like a girl. He had to admit that he finds this type of clothing comfortable for himself. He feels relaxed and used to wearing these clothes mostly since that was how his mother brought him up after the death of his twin sister and her collapse into insanity. He had to take over his sisters role in the family and to fight back agains the influence of his family's ties he had begun constructing a spiderweb spanning the entirety of the world.

 He had to take over his sisters role in the family and to fight back agains the influence of his family's ties he had begun constructing a spiderweb spanning the entirety of the world

Personality:
First starting with the small and tiny corporations slowly building up more and more strings of webs. Soon enough he had threads connected to even the highest chairs in companies. His name was an alias simply known as "Brown Recluse"
(Quiet, calculating, cold hearted, but behind his walls and threads her wants a hug, he is filled with longing, and envy for those who are treated with warmth)

Job: He is the one of the best information brokers in the entirety of the world. Oil shipments, governmental shipments, weapons, luxury items, and even pirate operations. You name it he has information on it. (Information Broker and Hacker)

Weapons:
His network, extensive training in hand to hand and self defense.

Likes: Relaxation, having his head pat (by preferably warm hands), his pet snake (a pet bermese python named Nox, and dark chocolate)

Dislikes: People ranting about his snake being a vicious animal, being called an idiot, being treated like a fool, people spitting on his accomplishments. These were all things he hated more then the world. A company head spit on his web, and so he destroyed the company's own market and tore down everything that made it strong before lighting the remains aflame

Strengths: connections to people way high up on the food chain, being cold hearted allows him to do his job and gain revenge without remorse or guilt,

Weakness: Due to being cold hearted his is avoided by the normal population meaning his friend count is zero, not including his pet, mentioning his family is a quick way to be on the top of his to be disposed of list, heavily repressed emotions (it's a landmine and be prepared if you step on it)