"I swear i left that potion somewhere" Alchemist OC #18

Name: She dug around inside of the alchemy chest her hand pushing the green hair out of her face as she kept searching tossing items over her shoulder before finally finding what she was searching for "Yes I found the coin a lost yesterday" she nods her head (Viceria Rovestion)

Gender: she stared at her test subjects with riveted attention as they did nothing. She poked it with the ereaser end of her pencil "c'mon...do something..." she whines while poking it repeatedly before it started to bloat up making her perk up "Thank you!!" (Female or Futa)

Sexuality: She stared at the student as he stuttered out of fear she presumed. "...so you want a love potion..." the student frantically nods as she stares at him "...get me a dragons tooth and then I shall see about making one" she shoo's him off with her hand knowing well that she gave him an impossible task (Pansexual)

Species: She bites into a sandwich she made only to pause as she thought about it. She was a witch eating a sandwich. She hummed from the thought before she resumed eating and experimenting once more. She had a bandage over her forehead to cover the stumps of her horns after they were cut off by her father in a fit of rage after she did what was perceived as dishonorable, but afterwords it was found out she had never dishonored them and left the family herself (Demon turned alchemist)

Looks: She held up her newest potion one that should allow someone to finally grow. Of course it would only work on men for right now, but she was working on the female one. The female one she found was harder to make then the male one she had started to observe

 The female one she found was harder to make then the male one she had started to observe

Personality:
She can be an airhead and creepy at times. Sometimes she will stare off into space while thinking about her next experiment. While other times she could be relaxing in her early visited class just listening to information she has already heard before

Job: Potion maker from health potions, weak love potions (according to the law), Futa potions, gender swap potions. You name it she has probably made it.

Weapons:
She stared at the thief trying to raid her potion storage locked with a blood seal. She slowly pulled out a bottle of acid and slammed the acid over the mans head. To which she promptly heard him start screaming (potions)

Likes: She worked away as she mixed up a new potion concoction a quiet hum coming from her mouth the entire time (Potion making, ice cream, sex/pleasure, small pranks, and grape candies)

Dislikes: She pokes the thief with a cold look on her face before disappointment grew on her face as she poked the thief with the butt end of her pencil "....come on...." she pokes him again "Do something..." (thieves, people calling her a witch, people telling her that she does the devils work, someone messing with her coffee)

Strengths: potion crafting, alchemy, plants descriptions, her intelligence

Weakness: Milk....she is lactose intolerant and She has bad allergies