OC #20 "Yes I am a doctor...no you can not touch my tail.."

Name: She shakes up an energy drink while looking around the oil platform. She takes a swig and puts it away before walking in to deal with her newest patient for the day while popping her knuckles (Sierra Vixhier)

Gender: She sat down next to the patient and fixed her gloves and tightened her mask. "How do keep finding pieces of metal to get stuck into your arm..if you keep doing this then I'm going to stop giving you pain killers and let you suffer..." she huffs while pulling out a chunk of metal (Futa)

Sexuality: She sat down at her desk and sighs while rubbing her eyes. She had on a new pit of gloves and her medical mask had been thrown away. It was tiresome work, but it paid her an enormous amount so she wouldn't complain about it (Pansexual)

Species: Her tail shifted back and forth as she relaxed on her desk. Her ears twitched before shifting a little bit to hear more things. She groans before sitting up and walking to her locker and grabbing her lunch where she started to eat (Kitsune )

Looks: all of her hats had areas open for Demi-Humans to be more comfortable. Her ears were certainly happy about it. She leaned back and pops her back before doing the same for her arms and knee's. Her ears twitched again before she took another sip of water. She had a good set of muscles due to her work outs and the fact that she works on an oil platform.

 She had a good set of muscles due to her work outs and the fact that she works on an oil platform

Personality:
She slowly stretched after waking up from a long and relaxing nap. Her ears twitched as her tail swayed back and forth. She fully straightened and looked left to right before she started to fix up her hair a little.
(She is normally very relaxed and playful.)

Job: She is a highly cherished doctor on an Oil platform, but whenever her shift is switched out she enjoys her nice two story home deep in a patch of forest that she takes care of.

Weapons:

Her own claws work, Kitsune magic, and knives

Likes: She scribbles down on a clip board before glancing down at the worker with a broken leg "You know the more bones you break the higher chance of you being fired from the company..." she raised and eyebrow
( Chin scratching, ear rubs, coffee, hugs/if you can get close enough/ and meat)

Dislikes: She curled her nose at the scent of the mess hall area before quickly gathering her food for the day and leaving before she heaved.

(People trying to cut down on her vacation time, complaints, idiots, people trying to annoy her)

Strengths: Agility, leg strength, strong scenes of smell, and advanced eye sight

Weakness: Having her tail pulled is an easy way to get your eyes clawed out, but it will stun her for a short while.