"..they speak to me...a huntress is nothing without prey..." Mass Effect OC#9

Name: She ran her fingers along her chosen weapon a specially made bat. She rolled her wrist spinning the bat around before letting it rest on her shoulder. Her eyes ran over the room noting the signs of a struggle as she slowly walked towards her prey. (0094 a name can be given while in the RP)

Gender: She crouched in front of the Batarian target. She cupped the side of his broken and shattered jaw. She tilted her head to the side staring into his pain filled eyes. Her hand moved and twisted his neck his hand weakly gripping her wrist beforehand loud crack sounded and his hand loosened before dropping. She watched with curiosity before letting him slump over onto his side. (Female)

Sexuality: She had a new target slowly walking through the station. Her eyes searching for the Asari in question before her gaze settled on her. She slowly walked up behind her as she flirted. She raised her bat and slammed it down caving in the asari's skull with a crunch. She tilted her head to the side as the screams began. She twisted the bat before wrenching it out and turning to begin her walk out. (Bisexual, but sexual tendencies were down graded to next to nothing)

Species: She remembered hearing she was a mix of human DNA with a touch of quarian. She breathed in the clean air before a biotically enhanced kick slammed forward meeting the Krogan's knee with a loud snap as her biotics worked along with her enhancements. He Roared in response before the bat came down slamming down into his head plate. She reach down digging her fingers into the sensitive area and activated her 'procured' Omni-blade sheering into the Krogan's Brain. She dismissed it and dropped the dead corpse another check adding into her account for personal use. (Mix of Human and Quarian DNA leaving her with a maxed out sense for changes in air quality)

Looks: She ran her blood stained glove through her white hair before slamming her boot down with a crunch. She glanced down and jerked her foot out of the corrupt C-Sec officer. She felt another check set off. Her glowing gold eyes scanning the office her bat dripping with blood and other matter. She flicked it watching it drip before jumping through the window.

Personality:Patient, quiet, she has quite the hard shell to get through, but once you break through you can find someone who was broken to insanity and rebuilt again and again even then she still holds some form of muted compassion

Personality:
Patient, quiet, she has quite the hard shell to get through, but once you break through you can find someone who was broken to insanity and rebuilt again and again even then she still holds some form of muted compassion.

Weapons:
She was trained in forms of every weapon from pistols to snipers she has learned them all. However, she prefers her bat over all else.

Likes: She sat in her own small area of the mass court. She quietly ate a small Human approved parfait. She enjoyed the ice cream on her tongue. Her legs gently swung back and forth underneath the table as she ate.
(Ice cream, drawing, humming)

Dislikes: She smiles before crinkling her nose. Her skin almost curled at the feeling of the disgusting air. She quickly obliterated the Turian's skull, helmet and all, splattering brain matter up her legs along with Turian blood. She quickly made her way out.
(Dirty air, bland food, being forced to do something she was already aiming to do)

Strengths: heightened senses concerning any form of gas, patient Hunter, extremely strong, extremely loyal, great control when it comes to personal control over Biotics concerning body enhancement.

Weakness: sensitive to anything that comes in contact with her skin, tends to fidget with to much energy in her body

Other: During battle if she is dialing or is about the fail she has the option to activate a failsafe countermeasure which floods her body with combat drugs over clocking her body to the Max.