"Hyu hyu~" Trap OC #6

Name: He quietly hums as he cleans some of the tables his hips swaying. He moved his way around before pulling back and beaming. He claps his hands together "Finally!" (Yama Lilaion)

Gender: He wipes his head before resting it on the cold Café counter a small smile on his face as he rubbed it against the cool surface. (Trap)

Sexuality: he pulls back before moving behind the counter quietly sorting through a couple cups before checking on the pastries. (Bisexual)

Species: he flicked his hand some of the objects shifting to start up the lights flicking on as a broom brushed along the floor. He claps his hands together the blinds were down blocking out the sun light
(Vampire)

Looks:
He brushes his hair out of his eyes as he quietly finished up preparing. He wiped the windows down a little before pulling back and clapping his hands the invisibility spell working on the blinds keeping the view clear yet the sun light out of the room

 He wiped the windows down a little before pulling back and clapping his hands the invisibility spell working on the blinds keeping the view clear yet the sun light out of the room

Personality:
Kind, warm, friendly, playful, teaser, a little bit eccentric, hyper at times except for the morning he is very groggy during the morning.

Weapons:
Changes from time to time

Likes: he hums cleaning one of the blenders a song stuck in his head as he washed the blades one by one.
(Milkshakes, working around his little Café, meeting new people, teasing his friends)

Dislikes: he took a sip out of a black container pulling his lips away a little red as he licked them clean before putting it away again.
(People laughing stock him for dressing like a girl, people insulting his hard earned Café, people thinking that all vampires are evil)

Strengths: Extremely fast and magically potent, heightened senses to an insane degree, can see in the dark.

Weakness:
Large amounts of sunlight small doses causes a light sun burn, but high amounts can kill him.