"I will have you know that carrots are healthy for me!" Bunny girl OC #19

Name: "Bunyu!" She gives the customer a beaming smile as her rabbit ears twitched before she straightens "Welcome to the fifth round of the gaming contest!" She waves her hand showing to the groups of people gathered in the seating area "Have a fun time Bunyu!" (Luna Clover)

Gender: She downs a drink from her energy drink while bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. She bent down and pressed her hands against the ground while digging her feet in. The sound of a gun shot sounded in her head before she exploded from the ground with a tensing of her thighs and calves. (Female or Futa)

Sexuality: She hopped back and forth before coming to a stop "You're really giving me this captain!?" She had a beaming smile on her face while holding the carrot cake. "Thank you so much Bunyu!!" She sprinted off with a happy giggle. (Pansexual)

Species: She plopped onto the floor her stuffed bunny between her thighs after changing into relax clothing. Her ears twitched as she pul on a special set of headphone a click sounded as a visor covered her eyes. She dived down not the game. She jumped up and down before back and forth. (Bunny girl)

Looks: She was known as the Rabbit courier and was known for being the third party for trading between guilds. She focused a big chunk of her stats into agility and strength. She pressed her foot into the ground before exploding up into the air as she began her job for the day. She also ran a small material gathering business for guilds.

Personality:She poses for the poster her ears twitching as she held up a peace sign with her fingers "Courier is here Bunyu!" She gives them a beaming smile with her hands up with her bunny ears

Personality:
She poses for the poster her ears twitching as she held up a peace sign with her fingers "Courier is here Bunyu!" She gives them a beaming smile with her hands up with her bunny ears. Multiple clicks clap under off as she advertises Different items.
(In public she acts cute and playful, behind the curtains away from the public eye she is extremely nervous and skittish around regular people making it hard to have personal one on one interviews.)

Job: She is one of the first bunny girls to gain recognition for her gaming achievements. She is also a model and announcer for different companies depending on which pats more

Weapons:
Her thighs could crush the skull of a regular person if she tended them to hard. She relies mainly on a fighting style focusing on speed and leg strength.

Likes: She sucks on a piece of carrot candy while staring at him before shrugging "Your funny!" She giggles before biting down with a loud cracking sound.
(Carrot cake, carrot candies, sugar water, exercise, being able to run around wherever she likes.)

Dislikes: She stared down at her broken gaming visor. Her body shook as she looked up at the man that did this. She launched forward her leg slamming down with a sickening crack.
(Breaking what is hers, silent and dark rooms, fakers, liars, and being hated for her race)

Strengths: Agility, leg strength, directional sense is top notch, good senses, and advanced eye sight

Weakness: being left alone or ignored hurts more then anything for her