CHAPTER 01

━━━━
╔════════════╗
DISCLAIMER
╚════════════╝

-This book is just a work of fiction. All the things you're about to read is just a work of fiction.

-Idols aren't fictional characters but there characteristics in the story are fictionional.

━━━━
╔════════════╗
WARNING
╚════════════╝

-This story may includes blood, murder, voilence, abuse and killings that may not be suitable and triggering to some audience.

━━

╔════════════╗
CROMONICA
╚════════════╝

-A school where young teenage prisoners study. Or is that really all?

━━━━

╔════════════╗
SYPNOSIS
╚════════════╝

-Y/n L/n, is a girl who is willing to enter the gate of death just to solve the mystery of her sister disappearance and her father's death.But sometimes, plans do not go as it should.

-TWICE x FEM! READER

━━━━
╔════════════╗
STATUS
╚════════════╝

-Slowly Updating...

-Under Editing

╔════════════╗
STARTING..
╚════════════╝

YOU

She scanned my profile with narrowed eyes while grazing softly her fingers on her table, emitting an irritating sound that had cause my face to scrunch up a little.

She lift her gaze to to me with a wide grin, looking at me with a touch of amusement."Do you know where are you kid?" She ask, her lips curving into visible smirk.

"I know" I respond monotonously, face remain blank while gazing back at her.

She let out a small laugh, amused by my action and answer. I look at her with disinterest, paying no mind to whatever she's doing. Her head bob slightly backward as she let out a muffle laughs. "You know the name of this school" She says between laughs, thinking I'm stupid for dragging myself into this kind of school.

"Cromonica De Academia" I replied which made her laugh louder.

Cromonica: An school where youn teenager who commits crime where thrown. A school in the middle of a high walls. Too high that even the morning sun is barely seen.

The gorvernment was the only one that have an access to this school. Evey student that lives here can be a king and queen or can be a slave. It depends by the number of people who fear you and something else more..