CHAPTER 14

OMNISCIENT

Slowly and elegantly, she walks in the middle of an empty, dim hallway that lead her to the interrogation room. As soon as she reaches her destination, her father's men bows to her in respect. Her calm demeanour and cold expression, give a heavy air in the atmosphere. "Where is she?" Her voice laced with coldness as she asked.

"There Ms. Chou." One of the men pointed to a certain door with trembling hand, as he cower his head in fear. Without further ado, she walks over to the said door and slam it open, startling the people inside.

Then there, she sees Dahyun covered with her on blood, head hung low, blood dripping from her wounded head. Her usual pale skin, turn even paler. The sight makes her blood boil, but she knows, half of this is her fault. "Untie her" She demanded with all firmness, which the two guard complied without hesitation.

Her father isn't here. She knows the old man has still something to do. Busy preparing for the upcoming big event.

Dahyun, if Tzuyu isn't there the catch, she perhaps lying on the ground flat on her stomach. "I'm sorry I'm late" The younger whispered and lift up the pale girl, carrying her in bridal as they made their way out of the interrogation room, and the men did not even try to stop her in fear. They know how merciless Tzuyu can be.

Chou Tzuyu: Her father is Chou Tian Min, but they were the complete opposite of each other. Her father is living in fear, while she lives without that kind of feeling. She accept what life will going to decide for her, whether she died today, tomorrow or on any the other day.

"I'm sorry" Tzuyu repeated, and she felt Dahyun head move on her shoulder, which is already stained with blood by now. "Do you know where is Jennie unnie?" Dahyun ask instead, ignoring the taller apology while her head rested on latter's shoulder.

"Don't worry about her unnie, she's fine and safe, but I have a hard time convincing her that your with the other top tiers" Tzuyu replied, looking at their way. "Thank you for covering me up. I don't want her to worry about me" Dahyun says with a weak dry voice.

Tzuyu only hum in response understanding the latter. With quiet step, she made her way trough the same hallway where she was earlier, with Dahyun in her arms already sleeping, exhausted and weak.

Trough her way, she encountered the man that she hate and love at the same time together with his other men. She hated him for being a coward but she still love him because its her father, her father that is willing to do everything just to protect her.

"Tzuyu" His father says with a warning tone. "Bring her back" He demanded sternly.

"Father.." Tzuyu uttered softly,looking at her father straight to the eyes. "I am not letting you. If you want Dahyun unnie... then you should kill me first, because if you won't, there's nothing you can do to take top 2" Her soft voice, now turn into cold firm tone. The fire within her doe brown eyes is evident.

"Tzuyu I'm warning you!"

But Tzuyu didn't even budge. Her hand stayed still, keeping the pale girl close to her. Tzuyu look at Dahyun for a brief moment then turn to her father. "Father let us go"