CHAPTER 43

Earlier.....

Two women dress in all black outfit that will surely blend perfectly into the darkness that swallowed the Cromonica.

The sky was starless, covered with thick dark clouds that brought rain earlier, wetting the the greenery and dry land. Thick fogs had enveloped the whole forest, making it even harder for someone to see trough the blinding fogs that covered the area.

"This is the back door." Momo pointed the red dot that tinted the map they made. Jihyo and Momo has been here for almost more than four years. Momo as an trusted ally of the enemy— it was easy for her to get acess and memorize all the hidden routes.

"Finally thought of a plan?" Momo raise her head to look at her companion, who stared at the map intently.

"I have." Jihyo replied and the older waits. She let out a sigh, eyes flickering to Momo. "Since you're good at combat.. " she strailed off, licking her lower lips, "You're going to be the one to distract them while I took the chance to get Headmistress away from the place but we need to get access of the currency first and that will just be a piece of cake. So here is it. When the light turn off, it was the cue for you to make a noise and distract them. Once the lights went on, it was the cue to escape. Do you understand?" she concluded with a question.

Momo blinks a few times, as she process everything the younger had said. A frown appeared on her face, "Your explanation is making me hungry." she let out, bringing a hand up to rub her tummy.

"MOMO!"

"Okay fine. Don't worry I understand."

"Let just meet here after."

Present

A footstep rushes trough the thick fog that flooded the forest, clad in black cloak, completely blending them in the risen darkness of the night.

Jihyo secured the headmistress beside as the two find the shortest route of possible escape. The limp woman beside her clung onto her for support as they strode trough the foggy woods.

On the other side of the forest.

Momo was lost of breath, cupping her knees to fill her lungs some needed air.

After reganing her breathing, she turns and run trough the woods, almost screaming when she unexpectedly meet with Jihyo and the headmistress.

"Momo!"
"Jihyo!"

They simultaneously exclaim but then immediately clamp a hand against their mouths when the headmistress hushes them. "We are not far from them! We need to move."

The two women strode trough the woods. Grateful for the moon hiding behind the dark clouds.

As they move, footsteps echoed around the forest following along with a loud voice;

"Search for them. They're bot that far from here!"

YOU

I exhale haevily, a satisfied smile decorating my lips. Knowing Tzuyu feel a lighter.

I hope it won't cause any hole to our whole plan. I hope.

I stepped outside Tzuyu's and Sana's room and sees the other member already preparing various weapon for the upcoming deluge.

Am i even ready for this? For some reason, I'm doubting myself. If i be a helpful allies or a burden that will cause their downfall. I don't really know. As i think of that, my smile slowly faltered.