CHAPTER 35

I stayed rooted on my spot, even after Tzuyu pulled away, letting go of my jaw.

The two older woman were shock as me. Without a single word, Tzuyu walk ahead, dragging me with her and its enough to snapped me out of my trance.

I want to ask her why she did that, but I keep my mouth shut. I look over on my shoulder and saw Sana and Nayeon still have their jaw drop and the sight force out a chuckle from me.

"Can you run?" The taller look at me so do I. I gave her a confuse look but she only smiled cheekily in return. "Run." She muttered and my eyebrows knotted in confusion. "Huh?"

"I SAID RUN!" Then she start to run, pulling me along with her.

Nayeon and Sana blink, onky then they notice me and Tzuyu running away.

"YAH!"

"YOU TWO, COMEBACK HERE!"

Sana, Jisoo, Nayeon, Jennie ,Lisa, Jeongyeon, Irene, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu , Rosé and I were all gathered in a circle, about to discuss something.

I shiver when I felt someone boring hole behind my head. I look around and spot Sana looking at me with sharp eyes. I look away almost immediately when she squinted her eyes.

"Okay.. " Jisoo trailed off, eyes scanning everyone of us, "So Rosé and I discuss about the current situation of Cromonica and the way she had describe it... It wasn't something good."

"What do you mean?" -Nayeon.

Everyone waited for Jisoo to speak but before she could even open her mouth, Rosé beat her up. "The whole student of  Cromonica are in danger. They're recruiting student to be use to their experiment in exchange of big amount of money. They're manupilating the student."

It fell silent.

"Are they that desperate?"  Irene muttered to herself with disbelief.

"And not only that.. "  Rosé let out a sigh before proceeding to continue, " There's no exception. That's mean even your part of the top student, you're still in danger."

"That mean the remaining two isn't safe." I ask for clarification, worried about Momo. After all, we already have share a bond, although she's annoying sometimes.

Rosé nod and I can't help but let out a shaky breath. What could be happening in the school right now. The top student aren't safe anymore and Rosé is part of it and it explain why she take the risk to run in the woods.

"And I even overheard about something big in the upcoming celebration of Cromonica." The pink-haired remark, gathering our attention.

"And we need to prepare for that upcoming event." -Jisoo

We srtide our way silently to our room. I have notice the change of Tzuyu's behaviour after our meeting. I can't blame her tho. Tian Min is still her father after all, even how she despise the man. Tian Min is still the man that took care of her, the one who give her shelter.

I want to confront her but I know she needs sometime alone. How about give her even just a cheering pat? I mentally smiled at the idea.

As i was about to take a step when someone held my wrist and drag me to a secluded place, where no one can see us.

Recognizing who it was, I gulp hard. "Uhm Nayeon, Is there something you want?" I ask nonchalantly, despite of her scary stare.

"Let me get this straight Y/n... Are you in a relationship with Tzuyu?" Nayeon's eyebrows creased as she ask.

I smiled in amusement and gave her a shake of head. "No. We are not."

"Then why did you let her kiss you?"

"That's... " I trailed off, trying to find the right word to say. "was unexpected. I was surprised too." Her eyes locked with mine, her eyes squinting to determines whether I'm saying the truth or not. She eventually gave in and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thats a relief then." She breathed in relief, earning a confuse look from me.

"Relief?" I furrowed my eyebrows, waiting for her response. She tense in a brief moment before shaking her head.

"That's ... That's nothing."  Then Nayeon run off.

A man clad in black suit stand in front of the big transparent glass as he watches the numerous poeple in lab coat doing their business.

"Sir?" He turned to the source of the voice and saw his assistant, carrying important papers. "Did you get all their background info?" He ask and his asisstant nod, handing him the stack of papers.

"You can leave." He gesture and the other man immediately complied, leaving the room once and for all.

He put down the papers on his provided table. As he was just about to flip those piece of papers, he hears footstep coming his way. Not only one nor two.

"You want my presence." The familiar voice brought smile to his face. She's here together with his men.

"Momo. " He turned around as he greeted the latter delightfully. "Glad you're finally here."

"What do you want?" Momo ask with dull emotiom. She felt sick seeing the familiar white walls that enclosed the area.

"Have you already find where they're hiding?" The old man question, as he rummages trough the stack of papers.

"Not yet." Momo replied nonchalantly.

The elder amn hum in dissatisfaction, but did not allow his fave to show it. Instead he remain smiling. "Momo.." He called softly, looking at the japanese peach.

Momo hum in return, informing that she's listening. "I kinda need someone who have survive from the experiment from years ago to perform an examination to that person so we can figure out how they survive." He hinted, and Momo doesn't like what his up to.

Who could be he's talking about? Of course, she's reffering to Momo. She's the only survivor of that experiment.

"I'm sorry, but I can't think of any survivor of the experiment years ago." Momo only muttered and turn around to leave, passing trough Moon-Ji's men who gave her a way. She isn't safe here. She needs to get out if here as soon as possible.

As Momo disappear from the room, the running President turn to look at her men, and commanded them with firmness.

"CHASE HER."