CHAPTER 44

Jihyo sigh as she arrange the papers that contains every details of past case of the Cromonica's student. After the thrilling event last night, she couldn't get herself some sleep. Especially they almost get caught.

The headmaster and Momo were at the wooden floor, covered in thick blanket, resting.

Her minds were floods with different thoughts. Momo's words ring over and over again in her ears and mind like a broken record.

"Park Jihyo. Imprisoned for murdering a Governor. Reason: revenge."

-

Park Jihyo..

Ever since she was kid, she admires her father so much. The way he smiles, the way he move, his everlasting kindness.

Jihyo look up to him a lot. Everyone adores her father so much.

But his too much kindness did nothing but to bring danger to him. Escpecially when he started to run his race inside politics.

Jihyo was proud. So proud that she even dream of becoming one but that was all shattered when one night...

.

.

.

.

A sixteen years old Jihyo walk trough the wide space of the blue house, her gums showing as she smiles, admiring the place. She's on her way to the bathroom, but her naughty eyes catch a glimpse of someone familiar. Its his father friend and also competitor in position of Governor.

Curious, she followed him, and come right to stop when the man halted on his track. She hid behind a wall and watches his next move. The man look around first, making sure no one is around. Then he fishes out his phone out of his pocket, and dialed a number. "Hello?" Says the other line.

Its a voice of a man.

"Any update 'bout the plan?" Her father's friend ask. Foot tapping impatiently against the marble floor.

"Everything is ready Sir." The other line responds then added: "i'll make sure Mr. Park will be declared dead tommorow."

Jihyo gasp softly behind the wall, a little too loud that it attract the Governor's attention.

The man perk up from the phone, his eyes scanning the area, "Who's there?"

No one answered.

The man let out a sigh and turn on his heels, trudging over the corridor. He frown when he sees no one.

'It must've my mind, playing tricks' he thought.

He dusted of his expensive suit and take long stride, taking the path Jihyo had run off.

-

Jihyo reach up to her father after that, whom now sitting currently in front of her with a soft smile on his face. "Is there something wrong hun?"