CHAPTER 41

The wind blew softly against her skin as she make her way to their temporary hideout that keep them away from those greedy politician.

Jihyo sigh, holding a stack of paper which contains multiple infirmation about the student of Cromonica. This information isn't safe to keep on the hidden museum anymore.

Once she reach her destination, she stop from walking and look up, a small treehouse greeted her sight. She pick up a pebble and throw it there, alarming the person inside tha said small house.

Jihyo wait for a moment, and a face peek out on the window. "Oy you're here." The person muttered to herself and loweres down a stair made by ropes.

-

Thick stack of paper landed on the small table inside the small house. "This all the records?" Momo turn to Jihyo, picking up a paper.

"Yeah. This records are all important. We can't let them have it." Jihyo respond, picking a sheet as well.

She reads the name.

"Im Nayeon." She mumlbes, attracting the other woman attention. "Detailed information: she was imprison for murdering her abusive father at the age of sixteen but her case was dismissed because she's a minor. At the age of nineteen, she murders three student. Reason: still unknown." Jihyo reads out loud for Momo to hears.

And she picks another sheet.
"Kim Dahyun. Detailed information: She intentionally cause a fire inside a college library at the age of twenty resulting death to thirteen people. One teacher, twelve student. Her reason: still unknown."

"Wow, what a record." Momo commented, earning an eyeroll from Jihyo. She then look at the paper she pick up. It reads. "Yoo Jeongyeon. Detailed information: She was sentence 12 years in prison for hit and run. Follows by murdering three of her classmates. Reason: Unknown." The two look at one another.

"I guess this is the meat between her and the former zero."

The two shruggs it off and proceed to look over the others record.

Another sheet was picked, "Park Jihyo."

"Don't look at my record." She tried to reach for her sheet of record but Momo extended her arm up. And the older continue to read, "Detailed information. She was imprison for killing a Governor. Reason: Revenge." Momo reads monotonously.

So in return, Jihyo looks for Momo's records, and she muttered out, "Hirai Momo. Detailed information: She was imprisoned for poisoning her friends. Reason: mistreatment." Jihyo mouth form an 'o'. "So they mistreat you?" She ask the japanese woman.

Momo eyes automatically rolled, "Yeah. They said, I'm their friend but they treat me like a dog. Like a puppet." She scoff, rummaging trough the stack of paper, to look for another record.

Then she found one. "Minatozaki Sana." She mumbles to herself. "She murdered her own family that cause her to be sentence of seven years in prison."

"I don't think top 8 would do that." Jihyo uttered to herself, and pick another paper.

"Myoui Mina." Jihyo raised an eyebrow. "She's accused of torturing people that were involve on her brother hit and run case. But then proven guilty afterwards. Oh~." Momo feigned an amaze expression. "That's a cruel revenge." She softly chuckles.