CHAPTER 22

YOUR POV

Everyone is gathered inside the underground hide out.The former toptiers,Tzuyu,Nayeon, Dahyun and I,to discuss everything before the great deluge will happen.

"Before we start our plan, we need to know who is who.Whether that person is an ally or enemy. " My sister started scanning everyone as she continue:"Tzuyu had decided to sided with us, thanks for my sister Y/n." the mention made my me embarrassed as I'm not use to compliment, but thankfully they only smiles proudly at me.

"Good Job!" My sister praises and I can see how the Yoda's eyes roll in unknown reason.

I smiled awkwardly to them in return and Jisoo unnie speak once again. "Okay everyone settled and let Tzuyu tell everything." She look at the tallest woman in the room who had a neutral expression.

"Zero. The strongest ruler of Cromonica.Her real name is SON CHAEYOUNG." the emphasize the word sent an unexplainable feeling on my heart.It felt heavy.So the person I met in my favorite spot is the destined one to kill me? But why she did not do it when she have already the chance to stab me. "She wants a revenge that what's I heard. Her sister's name is Son Seung Wan."

"Top 7:Yoo Jeongyeon." Tzuyu continue to speak."She's the right hand of my father, but she does take my father side because of a reason.They use her family outside this school as a threat." After hearing the explanation of Jeongyeon's side, I look at Nayeon and sees her already looking at me. I stare at her as if communicating with her with my mind then she nods,getting what I meant.

So it explain why she slap the cookie away..

It has a poison.

"Top 8:Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu look at me as she continue her explanation."She's an enemy.She chooses my father side but I still don't know her reason. " Hearing those words made my heart clench. Tzuyu keep her gaze on me and says."She is the right hand of my father and the one who is destined to take down Y/n,because my father knows that you trust Sana with all your heart." Then Tzuyu look away as she explain everything further.

I close my eyes, preventing a lone tear to fall.Sana is my best friend since diapers.We've been together trough our best and worst and it's impossible to believe that she's going to end my life with unknown reason.I want to know the reason.

"President Park Jihyo.The only thing we can do right now is to convince her to choose our side.While Top 5:Hirai Momo..." She trailed off "I don't know about her cause sometimes she disobeyed my father,especially when in talks about Y/n death.She actually doesn't care either of the two parties." I tilted my head in confusion.Eh? Why would Momo disobeyed Tian Min because of me?

"While the Kim Trio... I don't know. " She shrug and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Kim trio?" I let out and they all turn to me,looking at me weirdly. "You are the one who can witness everything in Cromonica but you have no idea who's the Kim Trio?" Jisoo unnie pointed out and I countered sarcastically. "Well.. I'm sorry I'm not observant enough."

We heard a sigh as Tzuyu continue her explanation."The Kim Trio is top 10,11 and 12.Kim Taehyung,Kim Namjoon and Kim SeokJin.The thing you only need to do is to offer them something that they can't refuse."

"How about offering them to be release in prison? I mean in Cromonica?" I suggest.But I received a no from them. Then think about it by yourself tss.

"you know what? Let just discuss the plan."

+_+_+_+

OMNISCIENT

The hush of wind is the only source of sound inside the cold room. The one and only light bulb hanging in the middle of the room was the only thing that illuminate the room and under that hanging bulb... A woman with full of bruises, body coated with dried bloods,wrists both tied on the chair's arm, exhausted and weak was sitting.

The headmistress:Lee Ji Eun or IU.

A tall well build man walks in front of her, clad in a fine black suit, looking respected and well-mannered.Thats what can be seen in his feature but behind that respect and well-mannered look hides a disgusting and evil person.A gun tucked on the side of his waist.

"Still acting tough huh?" The man muttered out."Come on Ji Eun,just tell me where that damn file is and your life will be spared." He bawled out in anger,curling his hand into fist,preventing himself from hurting the woman as he do not want his hand to be stained with blood and dirt.

"My life will be spared but the former and current top-tier will not." Ji Eun chuckles weakly as she continue:"I'd rather sacrifice my life rather than sacrificing there's."

The man scoffed."And what do you want me to do? Let them live even I know they're going to be my downfall once they spill the tea? I would never let them.Just you know,I'm going to run for President position.I would never let them ruin it."

"Secrets will never stay hidden." IU utters, voice weak and low."Everyone will knows that a respected Governor is involve in a drug dealing and he stuck it all to an underground laboratory and uses the student of Cromonica to a experiment regarding to the drugs and because of the effect of the drugs,students ending up commiting suicide.He even uses Chou Tiana Min.A poor man who always follow you even its against his own will just to protect her beloved daughter." She let out with a heavy breath.

The man laugh amuse by the headmistress words."But if I kill you now, no one will know where the evidence is and after you,that bastard Jisoo will be next." He pointed out and pull out the gun, pointing it at the headmistress.

"Then do it." IU demand, face remain neutral despite of the danger ahead.

"As you wish Headmistress."

Bang!

______________

Author's Note:

So... Do you really think the headmistress is gone?💚