CHAPTER 20

YOUR POV

"I'M NOT!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"STOP INSISTING!"

I could only watch Nayeon and Jisoo unnie bickering over to something.

"YOU TWO OLDIES! STOP SHOUTING!" A fuming cat interrupted the two bickering lady,rubbing the bridge of her nose in annoyance.

Well I suppose to go to the cafeteria but Jennie unnie,suddenly drag me out of nowhere,saying we need to talk about something.

They both stop and turn to us,their eyes widen the moment they saw me and my face scrunch up in confusion.Then Jisoo suddenly smirk and drag Nayeon towards us,a mischievious smirk stretch across her lips.And I can feel how Nayeon panic with the gesture.

"Little sister.Can you accompany Nayeon out here,Me and Jennie will going to talk about something"

"What I drag your sister here because WE ARE GOING TO TALK---"

Jennie unnie halted on her words,when my sister cover her mouth,and shove Nayeon to me."Go on.We are just going to duscuss something."

"Jisoo are you cra---" Before Nayeon could complete her sentence,Jisoo unnie had already drag Jennie unnie away from us.Leaving me alone with her.

We watch as the two older back vanished,and silence follows.I look over to my shoulder and saw Nayeon shuffling on her place,as her eyes keep darting to nowhere."Uhmm Nayeon?" I calls out,then her eyes shifted shakily on me and I could only look at her in confusion."I-I guess its me and you now.." She utters,with a hint of nervousness and I don't even know why.

"Yeah I guess.." I shrugged then I heard hum.

"Say... do you perhaps heard our conversation?I mean me and your sister conversation,be.. before you called us." She ask,fiddling her fingers,as she looks down,unable to keep an eye contact.

"No." I answer truthfully and she let out a sigh of relief."Really?" She ask for clarification and I could only nod.I want to ask about the matter they are arguing about,but I know its not my place to meddle."So.. le-lets go." She ask nervously,and I seriously don't understand why she act this.

"So lets go?" I offer a hand and I saw how she shakily took my hand."Lets go" She demand shyly and head on while I catch up with her pace.

+_+_+_+_+

We walk trough the wood,with leaves falling from the trees.And I notice,how sweaty Nayeon hand is,so I stop and face her,which made her confuse.Then I question:"Are you okay Nayeon?" I ask and she look at me with questioning eyes."What do you mean?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

I sigh and raised her hand that is interlocked with mine,which I didn't mind.Holds hands was just a simple gesture of affection.Everyone can hold hand even you don't know that person."Because your hand were sweaty,and I felt it trembling.." I replied and I saw a shade of pink cover the apple of her cheeks.

"I-I don't know." She utters and look down,tapping her feet on the leafy ground nervously.I let go of her hand that holds mine,which made her face srunch up in disappointment,but I didn't pry that much and cupped both of her soft cheeks which caught her in surprise.Her face turn even redder as she look away shyly.

"Nayeon... Are you sure you're okay?" I ask once again.She keep looking around but not on me.Then I raised an eyebrow at her."I can also hear your fast heartbeat" I says with concern,and then she started rambles:"I-It just.... uhmm.. uhmm.. I-I felt like some... someone us watching us... that... that *hiccup* " She suddenly let out a hiccup.Which made me smile on how cute she was while fiddling with her fingers."I-Im sorry" A small shy voice slips out from her mouth.

Then a red liquid,start to drip from her nostrils.

"NAYEON... YOUR NOSE IS FUCKING BLEEDING!"

+_+_+_+_+

"Ahahahha... Pfft!Really?!" Jeongyeon look at me with pure amusement,after hearing what happened in the woods.She looks at her roommate who's back facing us,probably in embarassment,after hearing Jeongyeon loud laugh.

We were currently inside their room,after using me as a cover,so no one won't see her,with bleeding nose.

When we get here,I was already ready to go but Jeongyeon offer a snack,and since I did not get the chance to go to the cafeteria,i accept it.

I look around,only to figure out,that there was three bed on their room,which I did notice the moment I cam here."Who is your other roommate?" I look at Jeongyeon curiously.She smiled and answered:"Dahyun.Kim Dahyun is our other roommate."

"How does she behave with you?"

"You seems ineterested huh?" She let out a chuckle and look at me and say."Dahyun is so quiet and we barely see her here." I nod,pretty satisfied with the answer.

"I will just go to the kitchen to get some.." She refers to the cookies,and stand up,I was about to refuse but she beat me up by saying:"Its okay." She reassured with a smile.

I sat quietly on Jeongyeon's bed as I wait for her to arrive.Getting bored from silence,I decided to called the lady laying on the opposite bed."Nayeon?"

"....."

"Are you sleeping?"

"...." Still no answer,She probably sleeping.I shrugged it off and roam my eyes around.And Jeongyeon arrive with plate of cookies.

"Here." Then Jeongyeon place it on the bedside table.I pick one and about to take a bite but someone slap it away."Don't" Nayeon uttered,voice laced with firmness.

Then she took my arms with her free hand,while the other keep the tissue on her nose and drag me out of the room.

And before she could step out,she face the tallest.

"I'M WARNING YOU TOP 7"

______________

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for waiting.