•12 you little monkey

|3 day time skip|

     "do we get to have the weekend off?" yamaguchi pondered aloud.

     "yes, actually, we do." sugawara replied.

     a couple of the guys started to make some part of plans to do something on their two days off. since monday, you'd been trapped, not really trapped but you had to stay at shiritorizawa, so you had done nothing but play around with the guys and stay on school grounds.

     "why don't we go to the zoo or something? i know _____ would possibly like that, since she's been trapped here for a while." asahi knew you liked the zoo, mostly just animals in general, so he nodded along with the statement.

     "hey tiny, what do you think you're doing." tsukishima was trying to take your hands off his glasses before you wiped your little grubby hands on them.

     "lemme see them!"

     "no."

     "please!"

     "why?"

     "i wanna show something!"

     tsukishima let out a huff and took off his glasses. you grabbed them, not by the lenses thank god, and just kind of moved them around a bit to look at them. then you handed them back. tsukishima honestly didn't know what to make of it. you asked for his glasses, looked at them, and gave them back? ugh okay i guess?

     you made your way over to your favourite team momma and pulled on his sleeve to get his attention. not to mention you were giggling the whole time, so it made the guys suspicious, but they shrugged it off as five year old things.

    suga followed you into the hall cautiously, in case you somehow planned on stabbing him. you motioned for him to come down to your level, so he did.

     "guess what." you whispered to him.

     "what?" he whispered back.

     "you won't guess what."

     "okay then tell me."

     you giggled at the recollection of the new found information. "tsukki has dinos on his glasses."

     sugawara bursted out laughing, and you laughed with him.

     "y'all doing okay in here?" daichi looked honestly concerned. you and suga shut up immediately when you heard daichi's voice.

     "yup! just fine! perfect! everything's going swimmingly." you nodded along with suga's antics.

     "okay." daichi dragged the 'y' a bit before walking back to the group. moments after you and suga walked back to the guys like nothing happened.

     "alright get off before i throw you off." daichi ordered everyone off the bus.

     "LOOK, LOOK!! I CAN SEE THE MONKEYSSSSSSS!!!" nishinoya was probably the most excited, side from you. you were bouncing in your brothers arms and basically vibrating with excitement.

     "alright, go get a ticket and remember to stay with at least one other person." it did take a lot of convincing but ukai and takeda let the boys drag them to the zoo.

     you stayed with your brother, obviously, daichi and sugawara. the first years split into two groups. you can guess who's with who, tanaka and noya were together and the other second years were together. kiyoko and yachi stayed at the camp to help the other teams with some activities they planned, they also just wanted a girls day.

     after a while, it so happened to be about lunch time so the boys decided to go get some food so they wouldn't be hungry when they returned to shiritorizawa.

     you got a child sized portion of ramen and the guys got whatever else, the only thing is, they had to pay for it themselves so they bought what was in their budget. after eating and chatting for a bit, nishinoya, tanaka and you wanted to go to the playground.

     well, it started off with you wanting to go. then noya and tanaka somehow convinced daichi to let them play too. note, with the convincing, came a lot of whining. mostly from noya though. but it happened and that's where you are now. on the little, meant for children, playground.

"can we see the monkeys yet?" noya whined while dragging the 't' in yet. he, along with you and tanaka had been playing around for about twenty minutes but noya was getting now quite impatient.

you wanted to see the monkeys too, but you wanted to see (fav animal) more. but you, being the kind hearted child you are, let noya see the monkeys first before dragging him to see the animal of your choice.

you continued to walk with noya and tanaka, after ditching your brother at lunch, and saw tons of cool animals. there were owls, whom reminded you of a certain ace, foxes, whom reminded you of a certain pair of twins, weasels, you remember talking to komori about their school mascot- which is a weasel, even some swans were seen too- which was shiritorizawa's mascot.

"when we're we supposed to be at the bus?" it was getting late and the guys hadn't seen any other person from the team in about an hour.

"uh... good question?" noya's heart dropped when he checked his phone. 17 missed calls from daichi, 6 missed calls from suga, 8 text messages from asahi and 99+ from their group chat.

"WE GOTTA GO!" noya shrieked.

tanaka grabbed you and scooped you up before bolting it to the bus.

"uh... heyyy. how y'all doin'?" tanaka tried to play it cool. you giggled at his antics and wiggled free from his grasp. noya and tanaka earned a scolding from a very angry daichi and a whack on the head each from suga and asahi.

"you just about gave asahi a heart attack. you have no idea how worried he- we were!" suga was beyond livid at this point but daichi calmed him down before things were to get out of hand.

tanaka and noya walked into the bus with their heads hung low and sulked into their seat.

"oh hey _____, i got you this at the gift shop because i saw you eyeing it before you left to the park." suga held out a plushy of your favourite animal.

"wahh! thank you!" you grabbed the plush and hugged it tight. then you hugged suga- in return he hugged you back. you left to go get onto the bus at sit beside your brother.

"are you feeling tired?" he asked. you nodded your head as you were drifting off into the land of sleep.

before you knew what was going on, you were back at the school curled up in someone's very oversized jacket in the bleachers while the unknown guy watched the practice games.

————————————

i literally meant to have this out last week.

go me for procrastinating 😃