•10 soft tsukki

"when is inarizaki done? i wanna go outside..." hinata whined.

"soon," daichi started, "in about 15 minutes they'll be done and we'll have the courts."

hinata nodded and went back into his conversation with noya, tanaka, kinoshita and yamaguchi. soon enough, the thought of you was tossed into yamaguchi's brain, so he asked, "when is _____ coming back? when inarizaki is done?"

"hm, good question. i'll ask asahi. he's got kita's number." hinata replied while getting up to ask asahi about your whereabouts.

"yeah, she'll be beck with us, if she wants, when we go outside. if she really wants, and inarizaki is okay with it, she'll stay with them," the long haired ace thought about it for a moment then continued, "maybe i should ask kita so we know if we need her bag or something, she didn't have it when she went to go with them so she may have been bored, i'm sure she's fine though." asahi pulled out his phone, only to see an oncoming call from the one whom he was going to text,

•incoming call from kita shinsuke•

      asahi answered the call, "hello?"

      "we're on our way to the cafeteria for a small break, we- uh i, would just like to know when you'd like your sister back? she seems pretty happy right now but who knows, maybe she wants to go back with you guys." kita spoke through his phone.

      "well if she wants to stay i'm fine, asking as it's not a burden to you, she seemed happy to get to see other people other then the team,"

      "alright, we'll make sure she's safe and i'll catch you up later on what's going on."

      "thank you for keeping her busy, she's a handful sometimes, thanks again!" asahi ended the call after that. "she's going to stay with the other guys for a bit since she really seems to like them, well head out soon, kita said they're just having a break in the cafeteria." asahi told the team.

"me and tsukki are going to the store around the corner, did anyone want anything specific?" yamaguchi announced while tsukishima mumbled something about not calling him tsukki anymore.

"oh! can you guys get some (snack)? _____ really likes them and i'm sure she'd be happy to have some, if-if that's okay?" asahi came up to yamaguchi with the amount of money the snack costed.

"sure!" yamaguchi replied while taking the money. "anyone else?" a couple more people asked for some things and daichi just told them to text the group chat so the guys wouldn't forget. the money was passed up to yamaguchi and they set off.

•let's go back 20 minutes•

"fox lookalike" you had already forgotten suna's name. good going. he didn't really seem to care though, he turned around to be met with your small figure holding a little dinosaur plushy that you seemed to pull out of nowhere. "will you play with me?" you asked all giddily. he looked at you unamused but knew you would get sad- and kita would scold him- and reluctantly agreed. you cheered and dragged him by his hand to your small little cult looking circle. suna was immediately concerned on what they were feeding you as a child to have the satanic insides but he brushed it off when you started talking nonsense about how you put on a show for your tiny dolls and plush's.

you two- mostly you- talked for a good 20 minutes before kita came about looking for suna and yourself. he let a breath out when he saw you two together and snapped a quick photo of the two of you before announcing he was where he was by coughing.

you raised your head, only to see a tuff of dark green and blonde hair walking away- past kita. you shot up immediately and called out to your brother's teammates- and your friends.

kita scooped you up from behind before you could walk any father to the boys but before they walked away yamaguchi noticed who called after him.

"oh hey, _____! what's up!"

"hiii!!" you giggled, while still incased in kita's arms. you tried to get down but kita kept his hold on you before gradually realizing who you called out to. you slipped out of his grasp and ran to latch yourself to the first years.

"we're going to the store, would you like to come along? oh uh- if that's okay?" yamaguchi looked up to kita to see if it was okay that he was taking you along. kita nodded but soon but up a hand after-

"atsumu will be sad if i don't at least tell him she's leaving so- MIYA'S!" kita called out to the twins. suna also made his way over with them, heck, the whole team actually came over. "_____ is leaving now, just letting you know so y'all don't cry on me." kita said sternly. atsumu whined but waved at you and you waved back. some of the others waved too before turning back to practice- or whatever they were doing.

tsukishima pov:

"can you text asahi and tell him that we have _____ now? i'm sure he'd like to know." yamaguchi asked me and picked up the tiny child at the same time.

"ya sure." i replied while taking out my phone. i unlocked it and clicked on the group chat.

tsukishima
we have _____ with us, fyi

daichi
alright, don't forget the snacks for the others.

asahi
okay! thanks for letting me- us know!

kageyama
tell _____ i say hi!

tsukishima
no.

after that, tsukishima turned off his phone and placed it back in his pocket.

"can you hold ____ for a second, my phones ringing." yamaguchi started to pass _____ to me and i didn't know what to do right then. so i did what anyone would do, back away- (jkjk soft tsukki supremacy🧎🏻) i took ahold of her and sat her on my shoulders so i didn't have to bother with numb arms.

she seemed awfully quiet so i took out my phone and clicked the camera. i held it about face height only to be met with a sleeping _____. i secretly snapped a photo because it was too cute to pass up.

i could hear yamaguchi say a farewell to the person on the phone. "who was that? you seemed very uninterested to talk to them."

"oh just my mom, no worries!" he replied. thankfully yamaguchi didn't say anything about the predicament happening about my head.

we arrived at the small store that sold the foods and drinks we were looking for. my neck was starting to get uncomfortable so i got yamaguchi to help me move _____ into my arms. she still slept. how? no one knows.
—————————————————————

i was listening to 'cool for the summer' by demi lovato on repeat while making this. 😌

so shame ✋🏻

god is a woman and her name is demi lovato 😳💆

and mac miller 😩

i miss him & love his music ❤️😭