•5 meeting shiritorizawa

I DID NOT THINK I WOULD NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS. PLEASE DO NOT BRING UP YY, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE THEY MAKE NSFW AUDIOS FOR UNDERAGE CHARACTERS. I DO NOT SUPPORT THEM NOR WANT THEM MENTIONED IN MY COMMENTS. THERE'S A NICKNAME I HAVE MADE UP, THERES NO CORRELATION WITH YY. I WILL NOT BE TOLERATING THE MENTION OF THEM. thank you for understanding.

———
     when you awoke from your nightly slumber, most of karasuno was already awake.

     "mornin' kid!" tanaka said excitedly. "you hungry?"

     you nodded happily and hopped off the bed with your small dino plush in hand and your hair a mess.

"woah, woah, shug. you need to brush your hair." suga warned. it was true though. you hair was a mess. (if you know what shug's from then ily 😩) (its also pronounced like sugar but without the 'ar') suga called you shug and you sometimes called him sugamama because you thought that was his actual name at first.

you walked over to your dino back back and pulled out your hairbrush. it was (fav colour) with little animal stickers on it. you handed it to suga and he brushed your hair for you since you tiny ass arms can't reach around you head. ahh... child problems...

once he finished brushing your hair you thanked him and set your hairbrush down on the small coffee table beside the boys' bags.

"TINYYYYYY!" you heard a familiar voice call out to you. you looked up and it was none other than bokuto himself.

"bokudo!!" you called back. he picked you up excitedly and you snuggled close to his chest, sinking into his warmth. the karasuno team was shocked. how the hell did bokuto get in here?! they though.

"oh right, daichi i came here to speak to you. shiritorizawa's coach wanted the team captains down at the gym for a meeting or so thing like that." bokuto spoke.

daichi nodded and bokuto put you down. you, immediately missing his hugs, pouted a bit. "i'll be off then, see you in the gym!" bokuto called out, closing the door.

you and the karasuno team, except for daichi, made your way down to the cafeteria for breakfast. the food had already been served for a bit now due to the captains eating first before their meeting. the meeting was just about what they'd be doing and when they're to be in their rooms by. and other small details no one cared about really. there was still a bit of time before the training started and you wanted to go meet the other teams.

     "can i meet the teams?" you asked to no one in particular.

     "ya sure!" noya and tanaka were super excited to 'show you off' to the other teams. they asked asahi and ukai if that was alright and they were fine with it. you and the troublesome duo, make that trio with yourself, walked over to shiritorizawa's team and you instantly caught sight of man with ash blonde hair and one with bright red hair and matching coloured eyes. you met your eyes with the red ones and he looked excited to see a small human here. you could kind of feel the tension between shiritorizawa's team and karasuno when they set up but you ignored it. the man with ash hair looked mother-ish and you were super excited to meet him.

there was a moment where noya and tanaka walked away, completely forgetting about you, to go talk to another team. you made your way to the man with red hair and the other man with ash blonde hair. the flame haired man looked down at you and his eyes lit up in excitement. "well hello~" he said while crouching down to your height.