•13 penguinizing aran

i'm finna stop putting those spacing before new paragraphs 😃

also, (cog) is choice of guy because i can't choose who to use in this chapter so u pick 😽

you rubbed your (colour) eyes and looked up to the mans face. said man was none other than (cog).

"oh, finally awake? you've been asleep ever since you came back."

"where am i?" you yawned.

"oh, you're in the gym, your brother is with their team, would you like to go see him?" you nod happily at his question. he picks you up and you cling to the collar of his jersey. the karasuno team ended up being just outside of okie of the gyms, just talking amongst themselves.

"oi, (cog), is _____ up or is she still sleeping?" tanaka noticed the guy walk over to their team so he decided to ask.

"yep, she's awake and wanted to see you guys." he replied.

you popped your head up and the sound of tanaka's voice, "tank!" you cheered.

"ahah! tank! yes, it's me!" tanaka laughed. (cog) laughed too. the latter pried you of your grip on his collar and handed you to tanaka. "thanks, (cog), see ya around." to which (cog) nodded and walked a way.

"so, did you have fun today? also do you want to know why you ended up with (cog)?" he questioned. which you replied with. "yeah!! i had lots of fun with you guys! and i really don't care how i ended up with him, he's nice."

"woah, okay, miss 'i use big words'. let's go eat some fooooooood!!" tanaka held you up like the lion king and began to run with you, a giggling mess. tanaka basically ran the whole way to the barbecue they had outside.

"oh, there they are." you heard someone say. you look over to see an excited atsumu.

you gasp and start trying to get out of tanaka's grip, "lemme go!" you whined. tanaka compiled and let you down, you instantly ran towards atsumu, who had already crouched down to the ground so you could jump at him. but you didn't.

you ran past him.

you passed right by him and ran into their ace, aran. you literally forgot about atsumu when you saw aran. atsumu began to sulk on his knees- still crouched on the ground. kita had to go over and con him off the ground with the promise of an extra snack of his choice.

you on the other had were having the time of your life now holding onto aran's leg. yo literally would not let go and he felt like a penguin. suna ended up taking a photo- for blackmail thingz 🌚

"hey, _____, can you uh, maybe let me go? i'm starting to feel like a penguin..."

"nope. be a penguin."

aran was shocked. kita was shocked. the twins were shocked. suna was in some sort of hysterics, and anyone else who has heard your bluntness was honestly just shocked or amused. aran just stood there. what has he supposed to do?

it took you a good two minutes before you got bored of pengunizing aran so you got up. aran sighed in relief and shook his leg, as it was now asleep. once he regained feeling in his leg he looked around to see where you'd gone off too in the short thirty seconds he'd not pained any attention to your whereabouts.

he looked...

looked left...

looked right...

looked at the other tables...