•8 late again i see.

sakusa caught sight of someone he really didn't want to see. he had hoped that inarizaki wasn't invited but guess not. sakusa rolled his eyes as the other man jogged up to him. before the man could say anything sakusa had already had enough of him.

"go. away." the masked man spat.

"but i thought you'd be happy to see meeeeeeeee!" the twin whined. the whining earned him a smack on the back of the head by his grey haired twin. yes twins. the miya twins. inarizaki were two days behind the others but still made it to shiritorizawa's training camp. "just great, now i have to deal with this thing for the next however long this camp is. i don't even care how long it is. all i know is that i have to deal with this shitface." sakusa thought to himself.

|meanwhile in the karasuno room|

     "noya! shut up!" you'll wake them!" tanaka whisper yelled. him, noya, suga and your brother were taking pictures of you in your very uh... abstract sleeping position. you had your foot in the hand of the one you slept beside and your face on his chin. (sorry if you chose kiyoko or yachi but they're in the manager room away from the guys.) one last photo had been snapped before you started to wake up.

"what time is it?" you grumbled out.

"ah, it's 5:48 already." asahi said after checking the time on his phone. the guys had to be down at the gyms by 8 or no playing for them. (not really, they just would have to wait until they could get a spot.)

"can i have toast?" you asked while sitting up beside the one beside you still sleeping. you noticed that he wasn't supposed to be sleeping still so you poked him.

"get up."

"i said get up, you'll be late."

"oh my goodness, get up already." you were getting annoyed with the sleeping man.

before anyone could react you took your tiny palm and hit it across his face. he shot up immediately. you smirked, "that worked."

noya, tanaka and the other guys awake started to laugh so hard some were crying a bit. no one expected you to literally slap someone awake. now they know wake up before you.

|kita's pov|

we set our bags down in the room and started to make our way to the cafeteria for breakfast.

"now, twins. we don't need any funny business from the both of you. it's our first day here and we need to stay out of trouble." kita warned. "i don't need someone coming to me basically crying again." the twins shivered at the memory of what happened last time.

they nodded in agreement and went to continue to the cafeteria. there was already one team there. karasuno. the other teams must be on their way if karasuno's here already.

the cafeteria door swung open to reveal our team to karasuno's. they looked stunned and confused.

"sorry we're late, minor holdback." kita apologized and glared at the twins. they backed up a step in fear. some of the karasuno team waved and nodded. we placed ourselves at the table near the left wall, farthest from the kitchen.

"smells good." i said. atsumu agreed and sat himself opposite of me.

"like i said, no funny business. we're here to play, not fight."

osamu seemed to have caught sight of something little sitting at karasuno's table. he seemed really focused on it. i poked his arm that was resting on the table and he looked at me then pointed to the small figure on their table. oh? what's a kid doing here? never seen one here before...