•2 welcome to volleyball camp

when karasuno arrived, the other schools were already there. with you, half asleep still, on tsukishima's side again, walking over to the entrance of the school. shiritorizawa was huge. and when i say huge, i mean it. damn this school could fit 20 houses i swear, nah, not really but it was a big school.

     "do you want me to take _____ from you?" sugawara asked tsukishima.

     "i'm fine with her as long as asahi is okay with it." he replied. asahi nodded in agreement saying that it's fine.

"well, well, well. who do we have here? karasuno themselves!" there was a voice from behind everyone. some people recognized it, some didn't. well, it was actually just the first years who didn't. "how has my favourite flock of little birdies been?" the man behind the voice showed himself. he had bright red hair and he was tall and lean built.

     "ahh, tendou. nice to see you too," daichi extended a hand for him to shake, which he did. the first years looked confused, but they were going to be anyways. "these are our first years, hinata, kageyama, yamaguchi and tsukishima."

     "welcome to training camp kiddos!" tendou beamed. "wait, why do you have a small child with y'all?" he looked over to tsukishima and saw you in his arms still. you, in your mostly awake state, just stared at tendou in awe. his hair amazed you and he looked like he would be someone you'd like to play with.

     "ah, that's my little sister. she'll be here for the training camp. parents away on a business trip and no baby sitter available." asahi spoke.

     you yawned at stretched your little arms. you were now fully conscious and were very excited to meet the other teams.

     "well, i should head back to my team but i'll see you guys soon!" tendou started to walk away back to the school's gym to meet his team.

     when karasuno had been settled shiritorizawa's coach spoke, "welcoming aoba josai, nekoma, itachiyama and karasuno to our school and training camp! we hope you guys all have a great time, learn lots and interact with others." coach ukai made his way up to shiritorizawa's coach and told him about you so he could let everyone know about your presence. "oh, seems we have one more thing before we disperse for the afternoon, karasuno's ace, azumane asahi, has been accompanied by his 5-year old sister, _____. please treat her with care and be respectful. we don't need any unfortunate events." everyone now had their eyes on you and karasuno's team. you made eye contact with one player who really stood out like a sore thumb. one of japan's top 3 ace's. sakusa kiyoomi. he was wearing his signature white mask so there was no way you wouldn't see him. also his team had like the brightest coloured jackets you'd ever seen so that didn't help. you waved at him and surprisingly, he waved back. even though it wasn't a big wave like how noya would wave at you, it was there and you were happy.

     you weren't in anyone's arms at the moment so you started to walk around a little bit. but, being five you didn't walk too fast. you spotted someone who looked quite sad for some reason before making your way over to him. his eyes looked sad, he slouched over and his hair dropped.

"but akaashi!!" the man whined.

"i said no, bokuto." the so called akaashi replied. before the man could say anything else you tugged on his sleeve. he looked down at you and smiled. "hello, little one. are you the infamous sister of asahi we heard about?" he asked.

"yep!" you replied happily. "why he sad?" you asked while pointing to bokuto.

"oh... bokuto wanted to go get some food but i told him no because it's not diner time yet." akaashi replied.