•15 epilogue

this chapters finna be longggg 😌🤌timeskip occupation spoilers too~

13 year time skip

"... and then you got home? that's it?" kari, your libero asks.

"i mean, that's how i remember it. ask one of them, they might tell you different by that's my perspective." you sigh as you readjust your pillow. you, a now third year- captain of the girls volleyball team at karasuno, held a sleepover at your house with the team. the sleepover was only held for one reason- reason being that you, and your team, had the biggest, most important, game of yours and the teams history. the women's volleyball team wasn't as strong as the men's but you pulled through 100% as captain and brought your girls to nationals. this was the night to remember.

"anyways. it's," you checked your phone, "9:37, we should get to sleep. we have the game tomorrow and we have to be up early to catch the bus. and we're walking- remember. it's only like ten minutes so no complaints!"

you heard a couple groans from some of the farther females laying down in their makeshift beds. "i heard that, hari, 'kaya!"

this time the groan was even louder- more exaggerated. "just go to sleep girls, love you all." you rolled your eyes. saying 'love you' to your team was something you started on accident,

"alright girls! good job today!" you announce.

"thanks, cap'!" your wing spiker- hara, cheered.

"ah shoot, i'm going to meet my brother for dinner, i haven't seen him in like two months, is it okay if i go? you won't burn the place down?" you question while changing your shoes.

"of course! we won't burn it down, don't worry." kari, your libero winks.

"alright, love you all!" you call. then you stopped dead in your tracks- realizing what you'd just said. "uh, yeah! love y'all!" you laugh.

a couple girls laugh and said that they love you too as you left the gym and basically ran home to see asahi- whom you hadn't seen months.

"love ya too cap'." auri yawns. you hadn't heard anyone else so you assumed that they were asleep.

when you awoke the next morning, kari, auri and hamo- you like to call her ham, we're already out of bed, waking up. 'what should i make for breakfast...?' you question yourself. 'i think pancakes, fruit and some cheese... mmm cheese...' you shook your head to snap out of your trance.

as you walked down the stairs quietly, you peered to your left to look at the many photos hanging upon the wall. you silently held your hand out to touch the frame of one from 13 years ago.

"wait! i want a picture!" you whined.

"but-" asahi started.

"no, no, it's fine. i'll tell coach to wait a sec." daichi sighed as he walked over to the bus. he knew once you wanted something you weren't going to back down without a good reason or a fight.

"alright, just, uh..."

"here." tendou picked you up from behind and held you close- close as if you were made of a delicate porcelain that was going to break. a few others stepped into the frame too, maybe one too many because asahi had to back up a couple steps before being able to see. everyone in the photo. "alright, 3.. 2.. 1..!"

you smiled as wide as you could. the one photo included tendou, semi, goshiki, oikawa, mattsun, makki, yamamoto, kuroo, akagi, the twins, aran, komori and sakusa, surprisingly. komori probably forced him. ha.