•14 who's got the bus keys now?

in that three day timeskip in chapter 12, imagine you hung out with the different guys and teams, ok? cool.

"well look who it is. we were looking for you, silly." your brother finally got himself off of aran and walked over to pick you up.

"what kind of sister is that, whatever it is, i want one." tendou got off the floor and rolled his neck around.

"i, uh, if i knew why she was so- destructive? i would tell you." it sounded more like a question but asahi didn't care. he knew his sister was crazy.

"well, it's getting late. do you have your bags packed?" goshiki unhid himself from suga and kita who now just realized they were still holding onto each other.

"right, yes i do, i think the team has theirs too, suga? you know if they're ready?" asahi pondered.

"wait, ready for what?" you questioned.

"oh, we're going home. the week is over." kuroo answered.

when you heard you were leaving, you started to get upset. "no! i don't wanna go!" you whined.

"but, _____, we don't live in shiritorizawa, you know that. we have to go home." suga was stern. you always listened to suga because you don't want to tick him off. you've seen it once and once was enough to scare you.

you pouted some more but didn't say anything else. asahi sighed, "would it make you feel better if we said goodbye to everyone? will you stop pouting?" asahi couldn't stand to see his sister sad- yet he's never seen her this upset.

you nodded- with your head still on his shoulder.

"alright then you'd better get going." kuroo advised while looking at the time. "busses leave in two hours, that's enough to say goodbye to everyone, i'm sure."

"do you want me to take her around so you can make sure you have everything?" tendou asked. "i don't have to pack or leave or anything so- i mean if you want."

"yeah, sure, thanks, tendou." asahi put you down on the floor and you walked over to tendou. you grabbed onto his hand, which was hung at his side. you could only grab one of his fingers, possibly two at most. he looked down at you and smiled while you looked up at him and smiled back.

you didn't blink for a good two minutes while tendou and yourself were having a staring competition and he started to get worried.

"yo? kid? ___? can you blink?"

you didn't even say anything. no words and no blinks.

"hmm... what if i..." tendou blew into your face to see if you'd even flinch. spoiler alert, you didn't. what the hell is wrong with this child?

"alright. i've come to the conclusion that you're broken!"

"who's broken?"

tendou looked down at you in confusion, "you."

you giggled and began to walk towards the gym doors. then you didn't feel the presence of someone else beside you so you looked to your right to see no one there. "you coming?" you called.

tendou snapped out of his daze that he somehow slipped into and nodded his head, "well duh." he stuck out his tongue.

•••

"oh hey, kid, whatcha doing here?"

before iwaizumi could say anything more, or you could answer, you hugged him tight. he was shocked to say the least but hugged you back.