hate that you want me.

here's this chapter for simp4anna cause she's an impatient ass 🙄

Anna's Pov:

After our little encounter with the shocked Katie, I went upstairs to my room and saw Eva sitting on my bed. She was cuddled up with Jerry watching youtube with her AirPods in. I decided to go up to her and put my hand over her mouth wrapping my arms around her scaring the hell out of her. She screamed but it was muffled in my sleeve. She turned towards me and slapped my arm and I put her in a headlock messing up her hair. She wiggled out and tried to pin me down, but I squirmed away. She looked at me sadly "Not fair, we didn't finish the fight". I glared at her giving her attitude. "I don't want to be that close to you anyways." She pouted again but I ignored the look this time going back on my phone. Next thing I knew she snatched my phone out of my hands running down the hall and downstairs. I yelled after her "I'm not playing this game Eva!" She chuckled and I just laid on my back expecting her to come back, but after 10 minutes or so I didn't. I let 10 more minutes pass by and decided to go look for her. 

Eva's Pov:

Currently, I had Anna's phone, which she made the mistake of not locking. I ran around the house hearing her yell after me. I didn't hear footsteps so I decided to hide in the closet with the light off. I sent streaks to all the girls that seemed to be hitting on her on snapchat, and posted on her story with a picture of me and captioned it 'bae <3'. I chuckled as I immediately saw hundreds of people swipe up her story. After about 10 minutes, Anna still wasn't coming. I was bored but I wasn't gonna lose this battle. I made a few tiktoks with the same caption on her spam account and tagged my spam. Once again, thousands of comments sprung up about shipping us. This made me smile slightly until I saw one comment that said 'anna's gotta be hacked I know she hates eva' and my smile faded quickly. Does she really hate me? I need to ask her, I need to find out. But once again, I didn't want to lose this game that I had sprung on her. After a couple of minutes of sitting in the dark doing nothing, I heard her saying my name and going down the stairs. I heard her looking everywhere and stifled my laugh into my hoodie sleeve. She said my name right next to the closet. 

Anna's Pov:

I searched the house for Eva for about 6 minutes. Dammit, Eva give me my phone back. I was near the closet door when I got pulled in. It was dark and I felt her warm breath against me. Her voice came out gently and smoothly. "Hi." she giggled and I smiled a bit, glad she couldn't see me in the dark. "Give me my phone back" I felt her hands wrap around my waist and her head lay on my chest, which stopped my breathing for a second. I don't know why she was making me so damn nervous. "Mmm no, I don't think I will." I sighed "Eva please, I don't have time for these games." "Fine just hold me for a second." I hesitated for a second but fell into her spell and wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her head. After a couple of minutes, I felt her pull away and her fingers trace my jaw slowly.  "Anna?" "Yes, Eva." She kept moving her fingers but slowly moved them down my neck slowly. We both stayed quiet for a bit. "I.." I got cold shivers down my spine from her touch. "Just say it please." She gulped slightly and I heard it in the silence. "I want you." I stayed quiet processing her words. Did she really just say that?  My mind went crazy and a little bit after I spoke up. "and I Eva Cudmore, hate that you want me." I pulled away from her and heard her start to speak as I made my way out of the closet and to the kitchen where Katie was. 

She seemed oddly dressed up, I wonder what for. I snuck up behind her and scared her causing her to jump. "Jesus Anna, you can't be doing that!" I chuckled and climbed on the counter popping a grape into my mouth that was on the counter. "What are you all dressed up for?" She climbed on the counter with me "Well I'm going to a party tonight, with Lauren, you interested?" "Mmm sure". Right after I said that Eva walked in with a pissed off face and Katie spoke up. "Hey Eva, wanna go to a party with Anna and I tonight?" Eva glared at me "Maybe. I don't know if I want to be anywhere she is."

Ouch that stung.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c writes.

yo guys, here's a second chapter in one night, had to make it for my new wife ;) jk jk... unLEss. Hope y'all liked it. 

not spelled checked.

876 words.